Video, DEAL EM'

Road Hog Mad

I don't believe it's emulatable in MFME.

Strangely I was look around for card games in MAME yesterday and saw pictures of this.

Perhaps someone can answer my question, I'm sure it's possibly even an earlier version of this machine.

I'm after a machine which was either 5p or 10p a go. 

It was made in the early 80s.I'm sure it was just a simple hi lo on cards game. I think you had to guess hi lo correctly for 5 cards. and I think you got a prize for getting at least 3 cards. 

It was very basic graphics on a black screen background and each suit was ranked as well as cards.

I remember it would be really dirty and give you a king of clubs go lower and come up with a king of spades and lose. Sometimes it would even do a king of clubs go lower King of hearts, go lower king of diamonds and again that would be a lose. 

Wizard said back in November 2016 at The Mecca

"Deal em won't work I think the video side is proprietary"

https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=18277&tab=comments#comment-289367

I don't remember any other discussions to suggest this has changed. 

Edited by wearecity

1 hour ago, serene02 said:

I think he would have got it in at some point.  He would have had access to mame source/cores.

J

Well fingers crossed it may work now and just wasn't mentioned in update notes. 

It's a machine that seems to be extremely popular, particularly with collectors. 

All fruities are rigged!!!

Probably will have been set to the lowest possible legal % setting allowed by the machine, same as most arcades to be fair.   No way of making them go lower.  Dodgy fairs and arcades would just take out important bulbs or buttons, take off token sensors or leave machine low in cash on purpose.

J

• Like 1