Party Time Bingo - Arena

Just now, vectra666 said:

entirely upto you but you could use Dads reel symbols from his partytime £5 layout as they're more clearer also for personal use i've added background colour to the slaves/topbox

Untitled.png

I could do but not going to - it's released now and people are always welcome to make their own changes as you have above.

I do think you have made it look total shit with that colouring and I believe the Top Box and slaves had background colours did they not ?

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

No problem and may you lose lots.

This is what is so great about MFME for me, the playing without the pain... ...and there has been a lot of pain in my life with machines !

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

My first ever attempt on editing an MFME layout, what do you guys think? I've done just six of the seven players? The slave machines are completely made up out of several screenshots and own material, used all bulbs for balloon lamps and logo panel. Top box was taken by me as a photo too in Yarmouth, and ive added the 3D reel divider lights which all work well.

Be gentle lol5a563623a2661_PTBScreenshot.thumb.png.f575f55f5048683d8b5ab080be37cd4b.png

Edited by itspartytime
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Would love a copy of this if possible, not sure if you need reg's or dads permission but you could upload this for others too, great work there

it's party time

Are you planning on doing party time arena any time soon??

Hey thank you, I am targeting the Bullion Bars and create an Arena from that one next, the proper Party Time Arena roms I don't believe have been issued? As the original roms were used by DAD on his take of the Deluxe (Arena) and Standard? If they were about and someone created the basic layouts for say upto or beyond 7 players I am happy to give it a whiz! I have only just started lol, Im the guy on YouTube who has the PT Arena at home, so would have plenty of resources to make an FMFE work ;)

nice one i did comment on dadsfme about you and maybe you could grab some pics of your arena 

as for more than 7 slaves i don,t think the emulator goes beyond seven and imo four is plenty for partytime, could someone whom maybe lives near you with a rom reader maybe burn a spare set or maybe email astra for a spare set??

• Like 1
Just now, vectra666 said:

nice one i did comment on dadsfme about you and maybe you could grab some pics of your arena 

as for more than 7 slaves i don,t think the emulator goes beyond seven and imo four is plenty for partytime, could someone whom maybe lives near you with a rom reader maybe burn a spare set or maybe email astra for a spare set??

Yeah I have loads of pics. Astra no longer support machines more than 6 years old approx but definitely not any machine prior to and including platinum models :( I know of no body who has a rom copier. However I've got quite a fair amount of material of Astra machines which I'll upload as and when on here and/or dads too if interested?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Have uploaded photos on the same post on DADSfme :) If members want them here too let me know, just the three base machines so far taken.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/01/2018 at 17:06, itspartytime said:

Hey thank you, I am targeting the Bullion Bars and create an Arena from that one next, the proper Party Time Arena roms I don't believe have been issued? As the original roms were used by DAD on his take of the Deluxe (Arena) and Standard? If they were about and someone created the basic layouts for say upto or beyond 7 players I am happy to give it a whiz! I have only just started lol, Im the guy on YouTube who has the PT Arena at home, so would have plenty of resources to make an FMFE work ;)

@itspartytime did you ever manage to create the bullion bars arena dx?

• 2 months later...