Tips: Auto Play

Reg

Please can you explain what the number/% means and generally how it works.

Also when you have a minute can you put together a tutorial of how to set up the pac drive settings particularly the auto detect or default settings work.Now that v6 is out i am tempted to try and make a tabletop one.Don't have the room for the whole shebang.

Thanks

Edited by jabbathehut

The numbers are the amount of press it will do in sequence, for example if it had 1 there it would try once before moving on - if it had 50 there, it would do it 50 times.

The %'age is a random chance of pressing that button during that pass of the script.

TBH - a tutorial on Pac drives would be a complete nightmare - I'll have a think on how to best get this explained in the New Year. :)

Just posted this at DADsFME and worth a repost here.

The object is to make an Autoplay file for Star Wars Club.

StarWars.thumb.jpg.52e83e8495bc4c777d0845be994be437.jpg

So I had to make a few changes to the layout which was as follows:

Add the following shortcuts:

• X - Lower Glass Take
  • V - Cash Pot
  • NUM 1 - 5, each row of the feature trail.

I also need to do the following:

• Enable the Lock Out on the coin slot and change the lamp to 559 on both coin entry bezel lamps that are visable on the DX.  Note these high number lamps are new, look at inhibit lamps under MPU5 / Lamps / Inhibit.
  • Delete the legacy classic £1 coin entry lamp that is far to the right offscreen.

The above showm auto play will do the following:

1. Have a 40% chance of putting in £1.
  2. Have a 40% chance of pressing Cancel.
  3. Take a spin.
  4. Have a 20% chance of pressing Hold 1.
  5. Have a 20% chance of pressing Hold 2 or Hi.
  6. Have a 20% chance of pressing Hold 3 or Lo.
  7. Have a 20% chance of pressing Hold 4.
  8. Have a 40% chance of taking the Cash Pot.
  9. Have a 60% chance of pressing Collect.
  10. Have a 40% chance of pressing Take on the lower glass.
  11. Have a 40% chance of pressing any one of the trail features.

What happens is when Autoplay runs it continue cycles through the button presses ( which is why you disable effects or you go insane ).  So if you are doing something where it tiries to push space and the machine is not allowing it - it will simply do it and just carry on.

The MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE is be sure to get your Lock Out for the coins right - if you don't you'll end up with £1 lock out.

Finally, Alt+P to start and stop it.

One the above is configured, I load it up with £50 to get going and press ALT+P.  It will play forever now until stopped. ;)

This is awesome stuff, just had a play around with it myself, what a powerful and genius addition to the emulator!

Any idea on coin lock outs for other techs Reg?

I'm currently doing autoplay settings for DOND - GOLD which is a Scorpion 5 AWP, this will be a great way to get the cashpots maxed out!

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Doing this on a iPad ATM so no direct access to MFME at the moment, I can help you with those at this moment.

I guess it's for future videos and don't want to spoil the surprize - drop me a PM here with what you need sorted as it can vary layout from layout and I'll sort it out for you.  Might be worth you throwing the layout over TBH in the PM as I'll also have to make sure there are no other hidden coin inputs off screen and I'll pass back.

Throw some over and I'll sort them out tomorrow for you and pass back.

Love this bit...

Just now, Chopaholic said:

This is awesome stuff, just had a play around with it myself, what a powerful and genius addition to the emulator!

...for personal reasons. :)

4 minutes ago, Chopaholic said:

I'm currently doing autoplay settings for DOND - GOLD which is a Scorpion 5 AWP, this will be a great way to get the cashpots maxed out!

Send me over this one and I'll get the coin sorted for you so it won't error if they're not set right.

Cheers Reg I'll get them sent over shortly :)

I'm still tweaking my settings and I've challenged myself to find a configuration where the machine plays itself conservatively and just sort of keeps around %age, therefore the bank should never get that big. But it'd definitely be better to have the coin inhibit functioning just in case.

Also, I never want it to end up getting a cashpot (as the goal here is to max the cashpots out), so it'll never CASH OR BUST and it'll never NO DEAL (it just DEALs on the first offer on the DOND game when achieved.) Still trying to work in the right logic to get it to switch stakes in a tidy manner.

This really is quite something, it'll be the next video for my channel, the word about this feature needs to be spread!

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Firstly, great website. Lots of useful information.

I have been fiddling with the autoplay on Bullys Star Prize, I wanted to see how low I could get the percentage.

So far in this session 3191 in 1777 out for an eye watering 55.94%

Just made it allergic to exchange and keen on collecting but expected it to drop wins in to compensate for this. Turns out it doesn't.

• Like 1