Poker / card themed fruit machines

StevieFruits

Hi all, i remember going back about 15 years or so there was a small run of fruit machines that came out (not sure if all by the same company) that were focused on playing cards. They were fruit machines, not poker machines, but for example when you spun around the board you could collect cards and then collecting the four 2's, 3's , 4's etc would award different features, things like that 

I can't remember any of the names, i have tried a few searches for 'aces' 'poker'  etc. but no luck, does anyone remember these types of machines - and what they were called/if there are emulators? Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, StevieFruits said:

Good man, just the sort of thing I was after, thanks 

You probably would anyway but could you just remember to chuck a thanks to the designer of any you take. Thanks bud:)

If you need anything else just give us a hola.

• Like 1

Sure thing. I know if machines aren't legacy they have their own page I can comment directly on, but for legacy machines, they don't seem to have this, it's just a download link... happy to be directed if i am missing something

@Geddy - not sure if this is the place to do it, but i have had a few of your legacy machines, so thanks very much for the effort you put in. I'm loving this site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1