Thanks to all the layout creators

infection

I would like to say thanks for all the amazing classic and dxs done  over the past years  may sound the same as @niallquinn post but I would like to  say it aswell  big thanks to the OGs  designers  @spa @Reg @Pook @Tommy c  @vectra666(Aka Mr reflex)   @wearecity @Ploggyand @andy-1   @dad   @Ross and to all the new and  recent layout creators  both classic and dxer@Multi Retro Man @Pootis Spencer @JonBoy @Big J @bungle @slasher @Clo06 @slotsmagic  sorry if missed any  but wanted to say this as with all these layout its making these lockdowns enjoyable. 

Also sorry if is dragged on and If my posts of each machines are pissing people off aswell  

Innfection ☢

Edited by infection
No idea how I forgot @dad
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

3 minutes ago, infection said:

Also sorry if is dragged on and If my posts of each machines are pissing pfisheople off aswell  

Innfection ☢

You carry on slinging them up that is your job and you are great at it.

I would just like to know who the fish people are, you smoking the funny fags again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No probs @infection it’s also members like yourself past and present that bring resources to the table in order for us to make these layouts even though a fair few images you up are to poor to use for dxs they are still useful for classic layouts keep it up and keep pestering me to make them my to do list is quite empty atm

• Like 2