Layout thanks to all designers.

niallquinn

For the last few months, free time has been limted, got promoted to an systems analyst job, and haven't had any "proper" forum time at all hardly.

I still like all releases, but haven't had the time to comment, so just wanted to say a general thanks to all designers that released layouts this year.

Some nice new classics from Chloe, relentless DX releasing from Vecs, and some really great Dutch DX'es from Laylow, really worth checking out for seeing machines we know, but sort of done differently.  The usual quality we've come to expect from Pook, Tommy, Reg, Wearecity, Spa, Dougsta, MattyN, HTS and Andy-1, and a few others coming into releasing I see Ginge, Herber, Big J, Mavroz, SlotsMagic, MultiRetroMan etc.   Oh, and the German ones from Spidy1982 as well!

Sorry if I've missed you out.

Thanks to you all.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

Glad to see you are getting on in work.

I suppose we should be grateful for a job in the current times, but my word I can't wait to retire and get up late and do what I want all day, plenty of games, fme, emulation, youtube, por, err etc...to fill my days.

A lot of the old school FME'r, must be approaching retirement or have retired.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, wearecity said:

but my word I can't wait to retire and get up late and do what I want all day, plenty of games, fme, emulation, youtube, por, err etc...to fill my days.

You'll get bored of that too eventually, happened to me when I was under a black cloud once and had to sort my shite out plus lose weight, took several months away from work to focus properly but was so glad to get back to business as usual.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, niallquinn said:

For the last few months, free time has been limted, got promoted to an systems analyst job, and haven't had any "proper" forum time at all hardly.

Congats on your promotion and nice post as well. :)

Glad you're still around.

Would appricahte those MOD's if you can find some space time to package as well if possible. :)

• Like 1