Download tomorrow message

jediknight

Hi,I'm struggling a bit with the downloading bit,I think I've followed all the rules,I've only downloaded one file so far mfme 6.1 I was looking to download mfme 19.8 but when I go to do it the screen shows not available until the next day after midnight, I think I've got 7 points on my profile is this not enough? It says you have exceeded the daily limit of 4 downloads...thanks for your help

Edited by jediknight
  • Like 1

Hi, It's not your points thats the problem, it's just as it says - you have exceeded your limit, you can either wait until tomorrow  or if you want unlimited downloads then you could donate to the site (This is not mandatory.). Donating helps towards the upkeep of the site but it is entirely your decision.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Clo06 said:

Hi, It's not your points thats the problem, it's just as it says - you have exceeded your limit, you can either wait until tomorrow  or if you want unlimited downloads then you could donate to the site (This is not mandatory.). Donating helps towards the upkeep of the site but it is entirely your decision.  

Hi, thanks for the reply..I've looked for the donate button...where is it please? I don't mind donating as Ive always used download sites like digital hive etc and other places and sent them money over the years to keep the sites going..so if you could point me in the direction thanks.

• Like 1