Bonanza £6 Dx

Join me "Again"for another wild west adventure,  this time its set on its original £6 token rom set

Big thanks goto-

who ever upload the £6 roms from the original £6 classic by pete W

to @infection for obtaining the two images used from a youtuber - fruityloopy 1980, not sure if he's a member on here or not, but has some kind of jpm collection in his house!

google for the Jpm impact cab used

@Tommy c for help setting the checkboxes to make the hoppers full (20p cash still saying LOW but shouldn't affect gameplay, added 20p cash coin slot, shortcut no.8)

Shortcuts are as standard

Play in MFME V20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Reg said:

Thank you - there was nearly no thanks - but it's not quite a £5 machine and just scraped by.

ahh but its a token jackpot so that deserves a big thankyou  lol

and @Chopaholic loves this on this setting or he did im his youtube vid about it

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fantastic releases Vectra.

I'm sure I played a £10 version in Scarborough-would be around 30 years ago!

Are there roms for the £10 version?

Many thanks to all involved with the releases.

Jay

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

ahh but its a token jackpot so that deserves a big thankyou  lol

and @Chopaholic loves this on this setting or he did im his youtube vid about it

Yes I love this machine on the £6 jackpot :) There is a video of it on the channel already but the audio is dreadful 'cause it was done on the faulty laptop that I sent back and got replaced with a new one, also I was running the £6 ROMs in an old £8 DX!

As such it's probably one that needs revisiting and a proper new £6 vectra DX is the perfect time to do it.

• Like 3

Premium fruit machine emulation and online slots entertainment - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

3 minutes ago, gemini17 said:

Jay

Yes there's definitely a £10 ROM for this, I remember we had a couple in pubs here and also one lived on in an arcade until about 2004 or so.

Played a right shit game on £10 though, £6 token ROMs are the correct way to play this :) 

• Like 2

Premium fruit machine emulation and online slots entertainment - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

1 minute ago, Chopaholic said:

Yes there's definitely a £10 ROM for this, I remember we had a couple in pubs here and also one lived on in an arcade until about 2004 or so.

Played a right shit game on £10 though, £6 token ROMs are the correct way to play this :) 

Cheers for the info

It was easy to get the blue 7's but the reds were awol most of the time I played the slot.😒

Jay

11 minutes ago, gemini17 said:

Jay

The £8 goes to £10 afaik 

2 minutes ago, Chopaholic said:

God help me I've just noticed this is the release thread, I thought it was a WIP thread 🤪

Many thanks vectra, downloading and playing this one right now :)

I hope it meets you expectations it’s not pooky perfect but I like it 

• Like 1

Thanks Vecs. Seems to be a machine everyone knows, yet I somehow never saw one of these in the wild.

Brilliant creativity from JPM. Where did the industry go so wrong?

• Like 1