Couple Questions

MikeyPosh

A bit of a rookie question here,

So I'm searching for a few machines, to see if I can download them, I know they've been released at some point, from years back, 2 of which are, Ten Out Of Ten & Cash Machine, but whats my best way to search for a machine? I tried on the search bar in top corner and it brings me up all sorts. Fruit Emu (If Im allowed to swear) well, what a shambles, I have an 18 year ban, yes 18 years, for apparently leaking a machine, which I was not guilty of, so I cant access anything on there. But am guessing there is a simple way around here, but not sure how exactly. There will be a few old versions of machines, I wanna get my hands on, so once I know, I can crack on.

A while back, Pook pointed me in the direction of JPM Machines converted onto MFME, now im not sure if this can be changed in settings somewhere, when firing up a JPM Machine, lets say Rollercoaster, on the MFME, every so often, when inserting credits, the alarm goes. I read ages back, about this, but not sure if there was a fix in the latest MFME which I have the update installed, but still recently got this alarm on Big Bucks today. Not a big issue tbh, but if anyone has any ideas

Cheers in-advance

Downloads>Legacy Layouts>Barcrest>then one of the two that are shown>Download this file then go through the list. It will give you all versions of it but you can chose what you want within the extraction process. Alternatively I'll give  you this link but try accessing the area as with all due respect you have been here even longer than me lol.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/files/category/40-barcrest-legacy/

On 05/04/2021 at 21:23, infection said:

Leaking a machine???  

Try the legacy area mate 

Yeah basically, I woke up one day, went to the site, and was banned, after contesting it, they said, I was suspected of leaking a machine prior to it being released, I was like, WTF, as it happened, Id just paid on this site, so no love lost there, and I see now, to re-register, you have to pay regardless

Cheers, Ill try the Legacy area

On 05/04/2021 at 21:28, Big J said:

Downloads>Legacy Layouts>Barcrest>then one of the two that are shown>Download this file then go through the list. It will give you all versions of it but you can chose what you want within the extraction process. Alternatively I'll give  you this link but try accessing the area as with all due respect you have been here even longer than me lol.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/files/category/40-barcrest-legacy/

Hahah, yeah I been here a while, cheers for the link mate

1 hour ago, MikeyPosh said:

Yeah basically, I woke up one day, went to the site, and was banned, after contesting it, they said, I was suspected of leaking a machine prior to it being released, I was like, WTF, as it happened, Id just paid on this site, so no love lost there, and I see now, to re-register, you have to pay regardless

Cheers, Ill try the Legacy area

Was given the same lies too, should of forced your payment back like I did especially when you are treated like a cunt and will be dissuading people from donating there too as don't want them to waste their money as the site doesn't get regularly updated, no new layouts have been uploaded there for sometime and there is nothing to look forward too either, I would say a shame but no I don't give a flying fuck. 

You've been here longer than me lol

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Big J said:

Was given the same lies too, should of forced your payment back like I did especially when you are treated like a cunt and will be dissuading people from donating there too as don't want them to waste their money as the site doesn't get regularly updated, no new layouts have been uploaded there for sometime and there is nothing to look forward too either, I would say a shame but no I don't give a flying fuck. 

You've been here longer than me lol

Tbh, Ive really got into my FME the last couple years, Fruit Emu kick started it, and was straight forward to navigate around, and the smart arse guy replied back saying, you couldve just stated, you were not guilty, but I responded saying, "so youve banned me with no proof" but regardless, I also stated they done me a favour :)

I located plenty on that list, any ideas of there is a similar pack for JPM machines? and also, the issue of an alarm going when inserting coins on a JPM machine?

Sorry for all the questions

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

Tbh, Ive really got into my FME the last couple years, Fruit Emu kick started it, and was straight forward to navigate around, and the smart arse guy replied back saying, you couldve just stated, you were not guilty, but I responded saying, "so youve banned me with no proof" but regardless, I also stated they done me a favour :)

Me too, best thing to do is forget about it and move on, that place is not needed and not many care about it either.

On 09/04/2021 at 18:35, MikeyPosh said:

I located plenty on that list, any ideas of there is a similar pack for JPM machines? and also, the issue of an alarm going when inserting coins on a JPM machine?

Go to downloads, legacy, JPM for the downloads

As for the coin thing, I believe if you load the game up and go into design mode, right click the coin in button and tick the lockout check box to stop the error from happening, then close and save the layout. If I'm wrong here someone else will know

• Like 1

Set all mine in sub folders on quick access but you also have the Game Manager in the emulator too, not ideal if you want to extract a happy .fml. @slasher that is correct but didn't know if he meant maximum creds or a lockout alarm on coin entry.

Edited by Big J

14 hours ago, Big J said:

Set all mine in sub folders on quick access but you also have the Game Manager in the emulator too, not ideal if you want to extract a happy .fml. @slasher that is correct but didn't know if he meant maximum creds or a lockout alarm on coin entry.

Ironic you say about that, Ive set my Game Manager up with just the folder "£8, £10 & £15 JP" as I prefer them to antyhing else. I like to utilise the random machine feature, and play whatever Im given.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, slasher said:

Go to downloads, legacy, JPM for the downloads

As for the coin thing, I believe if you load the game up and go into design mode, right click the coin in button and tick the lockout check box to stop the error from happening, then close and save the layout. If I'm wrong here someone else will know

Tried that on a few JPMs, neither worked, it was a tab called 'Unblock' as oppose to Unlock, but wouldnt let me alter it