Grandslam £250/£500

alex howard

Hi, it seems this machine hasnt been covered, certainly not the scorpion 4 version of the £250jp anyway, the nearest we have is the superb HOTSIX layout that vectra666 made last summer, obviously i am clueless how to design and make these layouts but i have a vague idea of the components that are needed for them such as the roms and photos etc anyway i had a quick browse online and came across a site called coolrom and there is certainly loads of different rom sets available for the 250 scorp4 version (couldnt see any for the 500) and i know DAD made a great dx for the 1000jp version of grandslam, i was thinking maybe something could be done here and more to the point would any of you design genius here consider making the layout running the earliest roms possible PLEASE, many tia!!

1 hour ago, alex howard said:

Hi, it seems this machine hasnt been covered, certainly not the scorpion 4 version of the £250jp anyway, the nearest we have is the superb HOTSIX layout that vectra666 made last summer, obviously i am clueless how to design and make these layouts but i have a vague idea of the components that are needed for them such as the roms and photos etc anyway i had a quick browse online and came across a site called coolrom and there is certainly loads of different rom sets available for the 250 scorp4 version (couldnt see any for the 500) and i know DAD made a great dx for the 1000jp version of grandslam, i was thinking maybe something could be done here and more to the point would any of you design genius here consider making the layout running the earliest roms possible PLEASE, many tia!!

The roms aren’t a problem it’s the resources or images if any depends if they’re good enough there’s plenty of these types emulated to keep us happy till then

• Like 1

22 hours ago, vectra666 said:

The roms aren’t a problem it’s the resources or images if any depends if they’re good enough there’s plenty of these types emulated to keep us happy till then

Is there, where, as far as i know theres no scorp 4 versions of this machine on 250 or 500 about and even the original scorp 2 version theres only a really old classic layout that runs with the bfmulator and doesnt really work properly anyway, is there anyway you could put the 250 roms into dads 1000 version and slap it in the downloads for us please