Deal Or No Deal What's In Your Box ? Wdx

Deal Or No Deal What's In Your Box ? Wdx

Here's my dx of what's in your box, this is running on the early roms so can be hammered via the win stopper feature. Thanks to @spa and @infection for the images used, it's a photo based dx so has had loads of cutting pasting from other pics to get a decent base,  thanks to @Matty.n for the classic this is based on and to the late wizard for the new mfme. 

USE MFME V 20.1 ONLY THANKS.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

@Tommy c thank you for this one and also to everyone else involved in this.  Lovely to get a DX of this machine, I don't believe we've had one before.

Not sure if this is being seen because of the stupid size of my monitor and resolution, but on my screen I am seeing little flecks of purple like this...

image.png.b4ee96e69bbfacad7de567672e38de9b.png

Shows on the Cash Combo and the Dial-Up Dosh.

If your seeing that, simply go into the lamp and turn the transparancy off and problem gone.

image.png.a392fffd445eb7ffceb19217f154996c.png

Again, thank you @Tommy c for making this happen along with @spa, @infection and @Matty.n.

• Like 1

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Reg said:

@Tommy c thank you for this one and also to everyone else involved in this.  Lovely to get a DX of this machine, I don't believe we've had one before.

Not sure if this is being seen because of the stupid size of my monitor and resolution, but on my screen I am seeing little flecks of purple like this...

image.png.b4ee96e69bbfacad7de567672e38de9b.png

Shows on the Cash Combo and the Dial-Up Dosh.

If your seeing that, simply go into the lamp and turn the transparancy off and problem gone.

image.png.a392fffd445eb7ffceb19217f154996c.png

Again, thank you @Tommy c for making this happen along with @spa, @infection and @Matty.n.

I think i did some editing with the red lamps and left the red background in like a numpty. For anyone who wants to update their own can use the edit functions in mfme go to edit mode then select dx lam creator then on the off background select update background then save the layout by pressing F7. ~Otherwise download the updated layout :) Also to get rid of the light bleed specs through transparency, select all the lamps in that group/right click select lamps/ clear then select transparency and it will clear the transparent box for that group of lamps.

ss.png

Edited by Tommy c
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

thankyou for this one of the early more enjoyable Dond's  @Tommy cis your screen saver chicken emulatable  although she/he has no nips showing lol 🤩

It certainly is, it's a wallpaper of cock a doodle dough what I'm working on at the minute lol.

@ anyone who has downloaded this game please download again i had updated the layout with the wrong background in place so some things look like they don't fit at present, sorry all.

Thanks for this one and everyone involved behind it. 

I think this may have been the first DOND to feature a hi lo reel band. 

Definitely one I wanted to see DX'd as I never really liked playing it because of one thing. 

Perhaps it's just me, but I do prefer a single reel spin go around the board feature to one that relies on guessing hi lo all the time. 

I know it makes no difference to the outcome lol