Fight Night?

Dave King

Hi everyone, my 2nd post!

Just trying to rack my brains about a boxing fruit machine around the 97-98 era. I believe it was called Fight Night, no idea who made it, is a copy on Desert Island Fruits please? I can't seem to find it. I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right places to find it, so many fruit machines to choose from. I'm very overwhelmed with all the content you have on this website.

I don't really know where to start.

I have downloaded the emulator ready to try this.

Thanks in advance

Newbie not so bright Dave (I'll pick it up soon enough hopefully).

• Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Dave King said:

Just trying to rack my brains about a boxing fruit machine around the 97-98 era. I believe it was called Fight Night, no idea who made it, is a copy on Desert Island Fruits please? I can't seem to find it. I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right places to find it, so many fruit machines to choose from. I'm very overwhelmed with all the content you have on this website.

Thanks in advance

You will we wanting this I believe,

Screenshot (231).png

Which is here in the Legacy section,

The Legacy Section is up top and if you need anything more let us know. Happy gaming;)

Edited by Big J
  • Awesome 1

48 minutes ago, Dave King said:

Wowsers, I can't believe it, so many great memories. Thank you Big K. 

Big K now that has really made my night and am in stiches. Now what does the "K" stand for..... Kit Kat, Kerry, Kite? Good job it isn't Big C😳

6 minutes ago, Big J said:

Big K now that has really made my night and am in stiches. Now what does the "K" stand for..... Kit Kat, Kerry, Kite? Good job it isn't Big C😳

I'm really sorry, I pressed the key next to J which was K by mistake and didn't check what I wrote.

Not the best way to start off on the forum.

• Haha 3

On 15/03/2021 at 23:48, Big J said:

No worries @Dave King I already knew it was a typo but if I were you I'd avoid that cunt above who calls himself @slasher he is a right troublemaker:P

I'm easy mate, don't sweat it, we are all friends here, just be yourself and if you are anything like us god help us lol

I'm a little new to be calling members names just yet, especially after only 3 or 4 posts.

But reading the threads, it seems you have quite a bit of banter and jesting with one another, seems to be a united group with lots of helpful people.

• Like 4

On 15/03/2021 at 21:13, Dave King said:

Thanks in advance

Wow had forgotten about this 1, used to have it in the chippy by my school 😂 awesome, all about those sound effects 🤘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dave King said:

I'm a little new to be calling members names just yet, especially after only 3 or 4 posts.

But reading the threads, it seems you have quite a bit of banter and jesting with one another, seems to be a united group with lots of helpful people.

I'm sure you'll get there one day lol

How are you getting on with things?

Edited by Big J

13 hours ago, Big J said:

I'm sure you'll get there one day lol

How are you getting on with things?

Hi Big K 😂 sorry Big J.

I'm getting on ok, I've a little experience in using MAME so it wasn't so hard to get a few oldies up and running, just struggled with Action Bank yesterday but a few nice members pointed me in the right direction and I was up and running shortly after. Luckily the emulator points to the file you need once you go into the folder.

I've had quite a few 'hairs on the back of my neck moments', hearing sounds I've not heard for 30 years. This is one amazing group and £10 to join to bring back so many memories seems extremely cheap.

Kind regards

Dave

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1