Club Cash Crusader £400 Dx

Club Cash Crusader £400 Dx

Next up is the Awp's Big brother Club Cash Crusader multistake multi-jackpot levels

Thanks goto

@infection for the images used and the orange symbol

the symbols used are available in the reel band section download

Shortcuts listed within the notes

That was my 400th Fme release here's to more to come

Play in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

Hi @vectra666.

Well done on release 400, that is a hell of a record there - a huge one.

I've downloaded this and will play later - but on a personal note ( this also goes to all other .FML Artists as well ), thank you for the layouts that you produce in keeping this wonderful emulator that Chris has left us alive.

I still swear you have a factory of small children that are promised a new PS5 if they DX "just one more layout" for you.

Again thank you for what you do here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

10 minutes ago, Reg said:

Hi @vectra666.

Well done on release 400, that is a hell of a record there - a huge one.

I've downloaded this and will play later - but on a personal note ( this also goes to all other .FML Artists as well ), thank you for the layouts that you produce in keeping this wonderful emulator that Chris has left us alive.

I still swear you have a factory of small children that are promised a new PS5 if they DX "just one more layout" for you.

Again thank you for what you do here.

no factory and i seam to complete these fairly quick lately, started monday and only did approx three four hrs a night, admittedly half of this art was from the Awp so it was already lit but still reel bands etc to sort, as for the PS5's well the laptop is hanging on there just the mouse button is slightly broken this is my 3rd lappy since starting lol 

Just now, infection said:

Thanks for this vecs happy to help u with the release   (Please try and dx Cluedo jk  Its ur choice)lol

remind me with images in seperate pm if you can

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

From fruitsnappa

Hi. Just a heads up if you didn't know. Dip switch bank 1 number 1 enables the £2 stake option.

Again according to @fruitsnappa this option removes the lower 10p play so goes 25p/50p £1/£2 so should give a faster way to lose your shirt!!

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

Congrats on a 400th release!

Just a point - I presume the sections all 'on the wonk' on the actual machine - it gives me vertigo just looking at it

What sections of you mean the artwork it’s supposed to represent a cartoon strip 

• Like 1

Looking forward to playing this later on, cheers for this and the other 399 releases!

• Like 1

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Clo06 said:

@vectra666 just noticed that the start button does not light up, no biggie though :) 

i see there;s no On lamp strange that one i'll add it in a mo and re-upload the layout . i'll also add the "on" bmp to here to manually add it including lamp number

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

@Clo06 and to everyone else

i'll try again to add the above start on bmp simply 

edit mode red bar up top

click onto the start button

add no.16 in the on1 lamp and add the start on bmp to its image/ apply

check the button is flashing and save upon exit

Layout updated, suprised out of 56 downloads only one noticed the start button!!

start BUTTON BMP.zip

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 3