Hello to everyone...

solidsnayke

I assume as my post on the introductions page has gone that I can now post on here?

Anyway, my name is Pete, I'm pushing 50 and I'm a nostalgia addict.

Cassettes, ZX Spectrum, Vinyl, 80s music, 8 bit games, old arcade games and especially the older fruit machines. The sounds, the lights, the features, I love them, especially the following which I have been looking for the machines themselves for quite some time:

Rat Race, Top Take (aka Top The Lot), Smash and grab, Supaslots, Tuppeny Fair, Fortune Numbers, Spot a light, Line up/Exchanges Unlimited.

So many great memories, and some rubbish ones (spending all my money on them!)

Anyway, hello everyone...

• Like 4
  • Welcome 8

Hi Pete and welcome to the island.

I hope you take a good look around especially the downloads section, there are plenty of the old classic machines in there, just look in the legacy section or the regular download section. 

If you need any help, just pop a post on the forum and someone should be around to help you.

Enjoy our little home.

Clo06.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, solidsnayke said:

Thanks guys. 

I'd like to make a donation but I'm not sure how to do it or how much to donate. 

Hi mate. If you look on the portal page, there's a donation box. I think minimum amount is £10, but you can send however much more you like. All goes towards the cost of running the site!