Space Buster £25 Dx

Space Buster £25 Dx

A battle Against good n evil takes you on an adventure to outer space in this cosmic themed slot from Qps

whether this machine was out in the real world or a failed test machine who knows, there's a few examples of this within the art itself

1. the flyer was originally £15 jackpot, yet the roms wouldn't go down to that level, so changed accordingly..

2.   it was supposed to be multi stake/3 lines as the original flyer shown,again the roms used doesn't do that option afaik so removed the change stake decal on the buttons but left the lamping in for them on the board

Thanks goto

@Playerfor the art used from his resources topic

@Johnnyafc for the classic he designed ages back without the real art to go by

Shortcuts listed within the notes, play in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

This does look awesome,a great pleasure to add this to the collection,Many thanks Vecs. :@) :D

• Like 1

I would rather be pessimistic, And right,Than optimistic and a prize RingPiece! :P

Thankyou Vectra awesome as always from you and at this rate the right hand side of your sheet of A4 wont take long to reach the bottom 🍺😃

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, AK45 said:

Thankyou Vectra awesome as always from you and at this rate the right hand side of your sheet of A4 wont take long to reach the bottom 🍺😃

That was layout 399 so again would need something special for no.400

• Like 1

Thanks Vecs, not one I've seen before. Great layout.

1 hour ago, PekoJPF said:

Thank you very much for this! Hopefully more fun to play than Space Ace.

(InB4 tinny QPS sounds and the 4-notes descending "Game Over" sound)

This is exactly how I feel about QPS games. Cheap sounds, cheap graphics and cheap coding. There were a few OK games but overall I never understood how their games could have good cash box performance.

You can see that someone's had a good idea around this game, but it's been poorly implemented. The Steps are nearly useless since none of the features actually depend on the reel position (no Nearest Win, Super Hold etc). You can improve your Reel Blasts, but rarely to more than £5 given the £5 -> £15 jump.

34 minutes ago, Dougsta said:

Thanks Vecs, not one I've seen before. Great layout.

This is exactly how I feel about QPS games. Cheap sounds, cheap graphics and cheap coding. There were a few OK games but overall I never understood how their games could have good cash box performance.

You can see that someone's had a good idea around this game, but it's been poorly implemented. The Steps are nearly useless since none of the features actually depend on the reel position (no Nearest Win, Super Hold etc). You can improve your Reel Blasts, but rarely to more than £5 given the £5 -> £15 jump.

I seem to recall our QPS machines did OK in the arcade, but they were only on £5 jackpot and they might have been 5p, things like Cash Lab and Red Hot Wheels. Not a fan of the gameplay on £25 though 😮

Cheers for the layout, still giving it a good play :D

Edited by slotsmagic
Forgot to thank vecs for the layout!
  • Like 2

Currently taking photos of my decal collection - it's a work in progress but feel free to check it out here https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/1YPzSKFVppYq7U3hNxM8fHubgmfmGpQuJ

Thanks for this, looks great in a dark room in full screen borderless mode. 

Had it running in attract mode at 5 this morning, while brushing my teeth.

Hopefully get time for a play later. 

• Like 1