Downloads

kev3uk

18 minutes ago, kev3uk said:

Hello, apologies if i am asking the obvious, i have downloaded a couple of machines but its now saying download not permitted, im presuming i can only do so much? My rep is 7, do i need to increase this to download more or donate?

Thanks

you haven't got to donate but if you do your download quota will increase. if you don't you'll be as you are and are only allowed a allotted amount of downloads per week/month... 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kev3uk said:

How do you donate?

On this page, on the right hand side, you'll see support this site.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/portal/

It can be a one off donation, or many of us, choose to drop something in, yearly to support the site.

But it's entirely up to you, as we are a small group, it's as important, to join in the discussions about anything that interests you and particularly if you have memories/stories around any machines you download.

But again if you want, you can donate, download whatever you fancy and never speak to us ever again lol.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, kev3uk said:

Haha, no worries, long time ago i was a member on fruit emu but it has gone very quiet on there. I have donated but still cant download so ill look tomorrow!

You might have to wait until Pete W authorises it when he’s next online shouldn’t be long, fruit-emu is going through a quiet time due to certain things most if not all layout old and new can be found on here 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1