JPM - Club Fullhouse

JPM - Club Fullhouse

JPM - Club Fullhouse

Tech: MPS

Fancy a game of bingo well try playing one of the 2 cards on this layout.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes.

Thanks to:

Wizard (RIP) for MFME

Bugs & Geddy for the reels from their classic

@infectionfor the images.

Please use MFME V20.1 only

club fullhouse a.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    26/02/21
  • Category
    JPM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

Thanks Clo

Funny you should do this one, as I was only asking the other day which bingo themed games were about? I am not sure if this is the one I remember or not - I'll give it a go later.

Should be a fairly simple DX if anyone fancies it...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2021 at 16:47, Clo06 said:

JPM - Club Fullhouse

JPM - Club Fullhouse

Tech: MPS

Fancy a game of bingo well try playing one of the 2 cards on this layout.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes.

Thanks to:

Wizard (RIP) for MFME

Bugs & Geddy for the reels from their classic

@infectionfor the images.

Please use MFME V20.1 only

club fullhouse a.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    26/02/21
  • Category
    JPM

Absolutely amazing!! Wanted this for years and years so as close to the real thing!

Regarding the DX, I have recently obtained a flyer for this machine which is a full frontal picture of this. 

Clo06 - If I provide you with a high res picture of the flyer, could you provide the DX?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
6 minutes ago, fat.tony said:

Absolutely amazing!! Wanted this for years and years so as close to the real thing!

Comments like this make me sad that @Wizard is no longer with us.

He loved people discovering machines that they had wanted for a long time and this is a great example of New Member joining, member finding the download and saying thanks to the layout designer.

@Clo06 just shows that you are making peoples dreams come true with reactions like this from a member.  Great stuff. :)

• Awesome 1

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

11 minutes ago, fat.tony said:

Regarding the DX, I have recently obtained a flyer for this machine which is a full frontal picture of this. 

Clo06 - If I provide you with a high res picture of the flyer, could you provide the DX?

Unfortunately I don't do DX's, however is you could still provide a high-res scan then one of our DX designers could take on the DX :)

Also I'm so glad you are enjoying the layout, this makes me very happy to hear :)  

17 hours ago, Clo06 said:

Unfortunately I don't do DX's, however is you could still provide a high-res scan then one of our DX designers could take on the DX :)

Also I'm so glad you are enjoying the layout, this makes me very happy to hear :)  

Enjoying it?? Despite it not looking the same as the machine, just the sounds were enough to give me chills, so many memories just flooding back.  Not to mention, it is a gorgeous looking machine anyway, so classic and regal

• Like 2