layout creators

AK45

hi guys was thinking about all the machines that have been released over the years in various forms like classic DX etc and was wondering do you guys keep a track of what you have created or do you just upload and let the site keep score for you ? i ask because some of you have released a lot over the years and it would be difficult to remember what you have done if there wasnt something to go by or a list you have created.

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

Well aside from the original stuff ( some of which I threw as there were better versions made all the years ago ), yes.  Talking about some Steve classics compared to what I did at the time.

The TAG system has made  it easier as well along with trying to keep layouts in folders by authors.

However if you asked me to list all I had done with no reference - impossible.

Edited by Reg
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Reg said:

However if you asked me to list all I had done with no reference - impossible

yes exactly thats why i wondered if some creators have a text list or like yourself have folders by the authors rather than manufacturer

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

Sadly I have a list on 8 double sided A4 sheets and snapshots of most of my released layouts 

last count ,

cash crusaders was layout 396

those are individual ones

With updated fixed re-released layouts approx 410 since sept 2012 and a few unreleased variants 

so basically four to go to 400th released across fme land 

ill  take image of list and up tomorrow 

806D586C-8E31-49A1-8F3A-84F5DD4E2B68.jpeg

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I'm still new to the design game. 

Via my account page, I can easily see what content I've done layout wise both at fruit-emu and here. I just filter my files download content. (I see I'm on 30 layouts here) 

I do keep a copy of my layouts but over a few drives, due to changing computers and using 3 different machines for FME.

One day I might be bothered to compile them in one folder. 

But I don't generally play any of my layouts anyway, because they are classics and I don't play classics. 

Also other members archive everything so even hard drive crashes and or websites going offline, I know someone will have them. 

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, wearecity said:

But I don't generally play any of my layouts anyway, because they are classics and I don't play classics

That is surprising considering the awesome classics that you and others make but i guess with the ones you make you have already played and tested them more than a lot of people will actually play them.I always like the classics and sometimes put the flyer or image at the side of it while playing the machine and will sometimes record that way for hyperspin.

10 hours ago, vectra666 said:

so basically four to go to 400th released across fme land 

did you start out just doing classics or you always have the ability to do the DXs ? which i wish i had the ability or brainpower to do either the Dxs or classics but sadly not thats why every machine i download or use in challenges always gets appreciated and the creator given the full credit.

31 minutes ago, AK45 said:

did you start out just doing classics or you always have the ability to do the DXs ? which i wish i had the ability or brainpower to do either the Dxs or classics but sadly not thats why every machine i download or use in challenges always gets appreciated and the creator given the full credit.

The first layout I made hi karate was made or should I say “re-positioned” due to laptop and mfme constraints was only moving lamps about to a better position as the original classic layout couldn’t be played on any device for some reason 

then came double 9’S version 1-3 as couldn’t get the machine in the flyer used angles right , still one is return to if better resources were around

chain reaction was my first layout I did I had a lot of help with that one and it’s the size of a postage stamp literally lol

then gradually as time went on I slowly improved to the levels I’m at today still ask for help now and again, nothing wrong with that if you want the end result to be picture perfect

as you can see I mostly do dxs as I find the classic elements to time consuming, not just finding them lamps as we do that in new dxs but the writing inside the lamps the constant finding the font and writing in does my swede in . I did ask wizard before you know what, if he could implement it where if you used say lithograph on the first lamps text it would automatically use it again till you change your mind, don’t know if it was added or not.

• Like 1

I have everything I previously released in development folders and everything originally released by M1Adness in a folder in release date order so nothing has been lost. I plan to make all the old M1Adness layouts available in 20.1 form with some minor tweaks in the not too distant future but will need to clear that tweaking with some of the original authors. Plus of course there will be new content in a more standardised form.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

23 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

gives me great pride when I see them on YouTube

so it should do as the machines you and others create give this community of frutie lovers the fix of nostalgia , i swear i can sometimes smell fagsmoke and beer while playing some of the awesome creations 🤪

• Like 2