MayGay's SPOTLIGHT a little WONKY

Road Hog Mad

Give me five I’ll take a look I think it’s only the top and bottom lamp numbers on the reels need swapping about just waiting on lappy to load and I’ll report back

just noticed this is the older 1024 version I remade this for mfme v5 so bigger better and correct I think

Edited by vectra666

Tube payout not hopper but know what you mean, I have the full layout but grrrrr can't give it to you. It should pay in £1's, 50's and 10's. Had to sort the payout effects too but haven't played this in some time as usually I stick with the six quid version. I know I am not allowed as rules are rules but if no one has objections then I can sling it to @vectra666 who can give it to you but think that is circumventing, I just know your decent.

FE hahaha go figures, got mine from here.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Big J said:

Tube payout not hopper but know what you mean, I have the full layout but grrrrr can't give it to you. It should pay in £1's, 50's and 10's. Had to sort the payout effects too but haven't played this in some time as usually I stick with the six quid version. I know I am not allowed as rules are rules but if no one has objections then I can sling it to @vectra666 who can give it to you but think that is circumventing, I just know your decent.

FE hahaha go figures, got mine from here.

sent it to him @Big J the version he had i uploaded to fruit-emu, don't think i uploaded anything to here so it would be pre mfmev5 and the lamps on the reels would've been messed up

also never did get the £4.80 version working if anyone can get it alive free feel to have a go and up it to this topic, i  think the £4.80 decal is lamped

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1

From what I can gather 27 checkbox is £1, 26 is 50p. 

Messing around with the checkboxes results in it all paying out in 10p's or 50's and 10's etc. No god damn 20p's lol.

28 & 37 must be tokens and something else (but its an all cash machine)

Pity on the config menu (pac drive) for payouts we can't have a value of 0.5 rather than 1. Then 10p payout games could be played.

50 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Would only be tokens if it is switchable, hmm think I'll play around with it too see what I can come up with, I did yesterday but no dips switched it to anything else other than 5p play. I did come up with putting a quid in and it gave half credits half change.

• Thanks 1

From the graphic these look like the low stake version all cash roms. So I don't think anything is going to switch JP wise and no tokens. The token version the cherries would be £1.00. This looks like a version I played on 5p, there was also a 2p version of one of these variants.

In case anyone finds this thread in future looking for help on cash/token setting and token tube for a token romset, this should be a direct reglass of Searchlight, in which case 37 is the all cash switch. If deselected it would be token JP, selected cash JP.

Token tube sensor should be switch 28.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

From what I can gather 27 checkbox is £1, 26 is 50p. 

Messing around with the checkboxes results in it all paying out in 10p's or 50's and 10's etc. No god damn 20p's lol.

Pity on the config menu (pac drive) for payouts we can't have a value of 0.5 rather than 1. Then 10p payout games could be played.

If the roms were built for the original cabinet, i.e. to reglass, there was no 20p tube as such. It has 10p, 50p and £1 coin tubes fed from the main mech and a 20p token tube fed from a token mech. It is not impossible that the 20p tube token tube could have been reused but you would have then needed to change the coin mech routing and possibly the sorter as well so I doubt they would have done anything so troublesome outside of a factory build.

• Thanks 1