Desert Island Retro

Old arcade

Simon Sevens

Got to be honest, would love to own most of those :) fantastic collection, I use to enjoy paperboy, and pole position all time fav, but like Big j Wonderboy and bubble bobble my personal all time Fav's, never realised chopperlift had a star wars type york controller before :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I think these machines came from an arcade in Blackpool, and i think i know which arcade it was, The one that used to be outside the Pleasure Beach it was run by a nice old guy, I used to go there as he has many classic fruit machines to play as well as the old video games it was a true classic arcade.

• Like 2

Great arcade games, would have loved to have visited the arcade these came from.

Depending on what's happening to them it maybe worth contacting the Arcade Club as they restore them for members of the public to play them.

I have provided a link to their website.

Arcade Club - Europe's Largest Free Play Video & Pinball Arcade in Bury & Leeds. More than 300 modern and classic arcades.

This is one place I'm hoping to visit once all this lockdowns and Coronavirus is over. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2021 at 13:50, cliffc said:

I think these machines came from an arcade in Blackpool, and i think i know which arcade it was, The one that used to be outside the Pleasure Beach it was run by a nice old guy, I used to go there as he has many classic fruit machines to play as well as the old video games it was a true classic arcade.

They came from Wales.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...