Barcrest tik tak cash roms

Amot

4 minutes ago, Amot said:

Thanks guys im scratching my head a bit the machine I grabbed had only one rom like big js file cloes roms have 3 lol. Machine has no sound at moment but its volume pot disintegrated in my hands lol

Fuck knows but mine does have sound, maybe its an all in onexD

1 minute ago, vectra666 said:

There’s two machines for this

tik tak take and tik tak cash don’t know what the actual difference is though but would love images to see a mfme update of either

I honestly don't remember as never played "Take" but I believe they were identical except for the name a bit like Jolly Joker and Taverner but were in different cabs. One was in an MPU4 and the other in a Take Two style cab but in silver not black.

24 minutes ago, infection said:

He don't need the images you numpty he has the real thing but not this version although I am sure the roms for "Cash" will work in "Take" but what would be the point if it is only a one word difference.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

Don't know how I missed that thread I must of been MFME obsessed at the time well it was the start of lockdown. Cabinets are different that's how I remember it but that picture "Cash" looks mean, I mean its a beast, fucking scary too😳😱

Edited by Big J