Deal Or No Deal What's In Your Box Wdx

20 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Better?

dd.png

Yep looks like the real thing now, don’t you agree, I have these in various colours I think the glossiness of the cab makes the layout look better imo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More editing on this, the decals were annoying me for the cash wins so I've redone those too, should stop tinkering really.

On it's way soon this, photo rig up again so still some bits to do.

More editing on this, the name was annoying me  so I've redrawn that too. Deffo last of the image editing @vectra666 that light bleed can fuck off as i ain't messing with the image no more  @SocialDra

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2021 at 01:16, Tommy c said:

Could be I was pissed when I did that base last night.  I'm sure I will spot the error when I look at it sober. 

look forward to this, made a good few quid on these back in day, don't want to sound like i am hassling you but will the red gaming hi/lo silver layout be along anytime soon or is it on the back burner?

Posted (edited)

Done some more adjusting to this tonight the buttons were making the bottom glass looked dipped in the more I looked at it, so I've edited the perspective on them to make them look more eye friendly.

@alex howard  everything is done with hi/lo silver i just need to make the bottom reels and redraw the hi/lo reel then it will be completed.

dealwiybon.png

Edited by Tommy c
Added pic.
  • Like 6

Can’t get that much better although there is a slight bleed of white to the right side of the lit cash decals on the right, my eyes keep being drawn to it , they’re not showing on the red ones

Looking great, and don't want to say it but it's a DOND I'm actually really looking forward to :)

The earlier ones weren't too bad, it's the later ones I despise :D

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

3 hours ago, slotsmagic said:

Looking great, and don't want to say it but it's a DOND I'm actually really looking forward to :)

The earlier ones weren't too bad, it's the later ones I despise :D

This DOND has a little bit more to it though! 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

More editing on this, the name was annoying me  so I've redrawn that too. Deffo last of the image editing @vectra666 that light bleed can fuck off as i ain't messing with the image no more :D @SocialDragon368 this is why i don't just rush things and get em released asap, this way you can spot errors and correct them instead of releasing and doing it then.

dealwiybon.png

Edited by Tommy c
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Tommy c said:

More editing on this, the name was annoying me  so I've redrawn that too. Deffo last of the image editing @vectra666 that light bleed can fuck off as i ain't messing with the image no more :D

Don't blame you, I think the light bleed mentioned is from a space where the decals on the cash ladder aren't quite lined up? If so just put it down as accurate :D

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

1 hour ago, Tommy c said:

More editing on this, the name was annoying me  so I've redrawn that too. Deffo last of the image editing @vectra666 that light bleed can fuck off as i ain't messing with the image no more :D @SocialDragon368 this is why i don't just rush things and get em released asap, this way you can spot errors and correct them instead of releasing and doing it then.

dealwiybon.png

No worries as slots magic says it’s realism makes it more authentic and as said looks amazing probs plays shite like most donds lol

18 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

No worries as slots magic says it’s realism makes it more authentic and as said looks amazing probs plays shite like most donds lol

Assuming it's got the emptier ROM we'll all have little white dots flying round in circles haunting our dreams...

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Big J said:

Any chance you could change the Edmonds image to a topless bird, would make the machine more appealing.

Best I can do

dealwiybon.png.c028b0585144adc56246c2aec6280a36.thumb.png.0ec39a0df5dcb64cd313dd76fa502e6b.png

• Awesome 2
  • Haha 1
  • Amots Drink 2

GO ALL THE WAY