Omega Maygay Sound roms

Zippy

9 hours ago, stanmarsh14 said:

Here is the layout in Chops vid, as well as 2 full sets of ROM's.... go crazy folks!

Not had chance to test set 2 yet, so will not surprise me, if this is a £6JP variant.

Omega £4.80JP 20p (Classic - Maygay).zip 1.03 MB · 10 downloads Maygay Omega £4.80JP 20p ROMs 1.zip 152.37 kB · 8 downloads Maygay Omega £4.80JP 20p ROMs 2.zip 152.37 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks for the updated layout, the sounds are amazing!!  as for rom 2 is the same jackpot and is a data rom.(runs fine)

29 minutes ago, Amot said:

After a few hrs work heres the dutch owners game and monopoly? Sound roms could someone check if there a different revision cheers Tony 

omega(1).zip 139.74 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks tony they are the same revision roms mate  6.1

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Big J said:

They are spot on @Amot, thanks to our Dutch friend abroad and yourself, nicely done Tony:D

You could ask him to join the Island if he likes a bit of the old English stuff.

Good point @Tommy c leave him be and he'll return when he is ready to.

Hes just joined Jay in the new members say hello section be nice if we make him feel welcome hes gone out his way to try and help us but as it happens we helped him too lol which is how this game and owning them should be cheers Tony. Hes larry83

Edited by Amot
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Amot said:

Hes just joined Jay in the new members say hello section be nice if we make him feel welcome hes gone out his way to try and help us but as it happens we helped him too lol which is how this game and owning them should be cheers Tony. Hes larry83

I am only a cunt to cunts mate besides you already gave me a heads up and he seems like a really down to earth gent. He has worked with you no end and you have given him props.

I'm cool Tony and thanks for all you do for DIF and our realm😊

Edited by Big J

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ok i've looked at the pics they are pretty good, but the size is a little small, can you increase the size of the pics so they come out clear as quite a few have noise distortion on them. Here's a couple of images of what i mean and the best way to take pictures of the top and bottom glass all in one. i know this is your first attempt at taking pics for us emu nuts so please don't think i'm being picky or unappreciative. The clearer the pics are the higher res i can build the layout, thanks again for helping us all out with this.

bt.jpg

em 004.jpg

• Like 2
  • Shock 1