Around The Town Wdx

Around The Town Wdx

Never managed to release this as Richy1976 aka slotzrus was working on it after I'd completed mine and i told him to release his. Seeing as his layouts are mostly blacklisted here's my version i completed early 2019. Thanks to the late wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20.1 ONLY THANKS.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 4

I can finally play it now thanks to you and you only. Wizard would of been happy for the non douchebag version.

"Hide and Seek and Give us a clue, have never been games I have ever liked!!"

1 hour ago, Liverpool2008 said:

Big J its available on the android too but best to turn off Data & wifi off for annoying ads 

https://android-slot-machines.co.uk/around-the-town-community-slot

There is a major difference between both platforms. As said to MRM I use to play these on the old mobile.

• Like 1

"Hide and Seek and Give us a clue, have never been games I have ever liked!!"

3 hours ago, johnparker007 said:

Didn't the original layout authors mind that this guy is making a profit from his commercial android app with their layouts?

he has done this with a few of mine, you don't even get a mention.

Pretty crappy that! :(  He's ported an old MFME (or MAME, in which case he's also been using my mfme2mame tool for commercial gain)... not cool man :/ 

Rest assured for the 3d arcade, all machines will be agreed beforehand with their layout artist (no permission, and it won't go in the arcade), and I was thinking of having something like placard signs on top of each machine showing artist name/logo, something like these:

image.thumb.png.ed70f4a2857ea5eea29edcc62a876595.png

...long with a 'credits wall/floor map' somewhere, showing full lists of artists (and other credited people) per machine :) 

So shitty when people don't credit the creators who do all the work, grinds my gears man...

Edited by johnparker007
  • Like 1