Looking for Cabinet Plans and Showoff yours

Jargs

Greetings everyone!

I was wondering if any of you had some cabinet plans/blueprints for the IGT Double Diamonds Layout. Ill probably be using wood or PVC for this but would like to get as close to it as possible.

I've also seen many cabinets some of you made and posted pics but if anyone has a diy cabinet you haven't yet shown off post your pics maybe I can pick some ideas.

While in this subject do you know of any mechanical lever that I could hook to this setup that would work with the I-Pac and MFME? I could have sworn 8linesupply had some mechanical levers but I cant find them anywhere on their site now.

Thanks in advance,

Jargs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jargs

I have attached some photos of my build.

So i bought a working devil of a deal machine for £20 and removed the main playing field and all of the internals other than the coin mech and hopper.

Although the lower playing field isn't relevant to every game i still light the lamps that are relevent to the game that's being played.

I'm using 4 pac drives to run the lamps and hopper. Don't make the same mistake i did and order the special type that boot with the outputs switched off or your hopper will start paying out once the machine is swicthed on.

I use an ipac keyboard emulator for the button inputs.

The pc is i5 dell i got second hand on Ebay 

20210111_212929.jpg

20210121_211415.jpg

20201202_182103.jpg

20201204_212535.jpg

20201216_220424.jpg

• Like 3