Impulse Gaming's Wild-Fire Wdx

Thanks for this, will download later.

Dunno about Wild Fire but the amount of releases lately, you've definitely been on fire.

Looks very QPS Cash Adder etc.... but I see it's an Impulse.

@Tommy c great release, you've left the hi lo button images off the bmp's so they're not showing, for those who've downloaded already

via edit mode simply click on the button lo drag the image to the 2nd space and apply, do the same with the Hi button and apply save on exit then remove the bak.file to save space.

Also @Tommy c your previous release, rolling thunder appears to have the older looking reels within?

Another example of how others Epoch can be quite a smooth tech to play, if put in the right designers hands.

Also even though it does look like a clone of QPS machines, little touches that make it play completely differently and as usual with Impulse, an upbeat sound package.

Many thanks for this Anthony. I rather liked these impulse machines they always seemed to play a reasonable game. They were a bit more of a players game rather than an all or nothing game Loved the fruits on them and some catchy sounds. I often played grid runner and Funny money. and Pick your pesos think it was called. I never saw this one so am looking forward to playing. Will be the first Impulse I have played at £25.

• Like 1

Cheers for this! Getting the top feature is a bit odd, you have to stop the machine forcing the top of the cash stack on you since that auto-collects :)

Something I noticed was I stumbled upon a thread recently (might have been here, can't remember?!) where one of the programmers of the machine said he left the streak pot from the £25 version on the £5 software, giving the potential for a ridiculous streak on that setting. Wonder if that's why I always did so badly on the £5 one?!!

Currently taking photos of my decal collection - it's a work in progress but feel free to check it out here https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/1YPzSKFVppYq7U3hNxM8fHubgmfmGpQuJ

27 minutes ago, slotsmagic said:

Cheers for this! Getting the top feature is a bit odd, you have to stop the machine forcing the top of the cash stack on you since that auto-collects :)

Something I noticed was I stumbled upon a thread recently (might have been here, can't remember?!) where one of the programmers of the machine said he left the streak pot from the £25 version on the £5 software, giving the potential for a ridiculous streak on that setting. Wonder if that's why I always did so badly on the £5 one?!!

There was shit loads of £5 ers with the £25 streak pot left in em. Pesos was one mummy money and loads of others.

• Like 1