Jpm's Big Banker Wdx

Jpm's Big Banker Wdx

Here's my dx of jpm's great machine the big banker. Spent an awful lot of time graphic wise on this redrawing and tweaking the disk reel etc so it would spin and fit right. The whole disk and surround have been redrawn as i only had 1 flash burned picture to work from. Hope you enjoy it, i love the game. thanks to @A:E converted jpmemu dx used for a base @Clo06 for feature info @Ginge card reel image @dad @Big J for play testing and valuable input and anyone else who contributed info wise. shortcuts should be the usual.

MFME V 20.1 ONLY.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    22/12/20
  • Category
    JPM

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 5

Thanks Tommy fantastic job 👍. You thanked me for the card reel image but it wasn`t me who posted it in the wip section it was that now known arsehole starskey aka the c**t pardon my French . Think I did post some other images and a video of the features

• Like 2
Just now, Ginge said:

Thanks Tommy fantastic job 👍. You thanked me for the card reel image but it wasn`t me who posted it in the wip section it was that now known arsehole starskey aka the c**t pardon my French . Think I did post some other images and a video of the features

Ah well i'll leave as is then as i remember you did post something in it, other arsewipe can fuck right off!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'll tell you no lie Tommy, I couldn't resist slinging the £6 roms in this testing it twice😉 you know me.

Thanks for the privilege and forget the arseholes just keep knocking them out,  it is called not throwing in the towel.

Sweet layout and definitely down my street🍻

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

"Hide and Seek and Give us a clue, have never been games I have ever liked!!"

I was originally gonna make it £6, i read A:E say they weren't the £6 streaking roms. When i saw how good these play and repeat multiple times, i just thought sod it leave at £8. It's not often that it doesn't number so a jackpot steal is never that far a way.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Tommy c said:

Ah well i'll leave as is then as i remember you did post something in it, other arsewipe can fuck right off!!

I actually think it was myself who found the image originally via eBay then gave to wizard to straighten up for the jpemu one. Not to worry whoever did what or why, the layouts made and it was a useful image 

I’ve backed up a few of these releases to play over the “festive” period (if we’re allowed one this year) as it’s all to east to download, shove em in your fruity folder and forget about them especially if you’re creating them all the time too.

• Like 1