Barcrest's Up & Over Wdx

Barcrest's Up & Over Wdx

Here's a dx of a decent old barcrest machine called up & over, was meant to do a dx of this a while back but never got round to doing it. After reading about how some of the lads used empty it and those roms turned up i decided to give it a dx update to go with the new roms that were being enjoyed. Thanks To @Chopaholic @logopolis for having a test to make sure everything ran as it should and to the late wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20.1 ONLY.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

Thanks for this one Tommy, great to see this AWP given a new lease of life and natively running the 0.3 ROMs for the first time ever.

I'll be doing a follow-on video for this machine but wanted to wait until the DX was released so I wasn't playing it on something unavailable to everyone else (I've had the layout for a little while as a playtester).

Loads going on with this machine, and it's needed a modern reworking for a looong time! :) 

• Like 2

Premium fruit machine emulation and online slots entertainment - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

10 minutes ago, Chopaholic said:

Thanks for this one Tommy, great to see this AWP given a new lease of life and natively running the 0.3 ROMs for the first time ever.

I'll be doing a follow-on video for this machine but wanted to wait until the DX was released so I wasn't playing it on something unavailable to everyone else (I've had the layout for a little while as a playtester).

Loads going on with this machine, and it's needed a modern reworking for a looong time! :) 

Look forward to the vid, i never say these done. Cash attack mk1 were getting done every were but i think i'd only just turned 18 when these were being churned out :) 

• 1 month later...