MFMEv20 running woes

Bladeforce

• 1 month later...

As far as I know you can download Win10 from Microsoft and STILL use your windows 7 key on it.

In fact here is a 2 week old article about it. Windows 7 is dead, but you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free – here’s how to get it | TechRadar

• Like 1

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

3 hours ago, Amusements said:

As far as I know you can download Win10 from Microsoft and STILL use your windows 7 key on it.

In fact here is a 2 week old article about it. Windows 7 is dead, but you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free – here’s how to get it | TechRadar

That is along the lines of how I upgraded to Windows 10 and have never looked back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amusements said:

I know. But I´m a Retro Games player and Win 7 works better for me than the newer Win 10. You all know: Never change a running system.
What is now very disappointing for me:
One of my favourite JPM machines "Jokers Gold" only can be run with MFME 20.0. Is there a chance to copy or to convert this layout to an older MFME, which is running on Win 7?? I mean, the quite similar operating machines like "Schloß Drachenstein", "Star Wars" or "Samurai" are running perfectly on MFME 6.1!!

13 minutes ago, jan.hondafn2 said:

I know. But I´m a Retro Games player and Win 7 works better for me than the newer Win 10. You all know: Never change a running system.
What is now very disappointing for me:
One of my favourite JPM machines "Jokers Gold" only can be run with MFME 20.0. Is there a chance to copy or to convert this layout to an older MFME, which is running on Win 7?? I mean, the quite similar operating machines like "Schloß Drachenstein", "Star Wars" or "Samurai" are running perfectly on MFME 6.1!!

Check your messages.