Bullions Platinum Slave Size Issues

pilsburydoughman

1/ Click on the first slave, that means it's invisibly selected.

2/ Press Esc on your keyboard, to bring up the menu.

3/ Click on Design, then edit mode.

4/ Drag the bottom right of the slaves window, to the size you want it to be.

5/ Drag the slave to the position under the top box where you want it be in.

6/ Press F1, gets rid of the menu (if it's not correctly positioned for you, press esc again to bring up the menu and have another go at positioning it)

7/ Repeat the steps above for the other 2 slaves.

8/ Press F7 to quick save.

9/ Press Ctrl Q to quit the layout.

10/ Reload layout, all should be as you left it.

Some other little bits.

1/ You can move the whole layout around the screen, by holding the left shift key on your keyboard and dragging it around with the mouse.

2/ If you click on the top box and choose ALT U, it will unlink the slaves. You can then move the slaves around individually by left shift key and left mouse button. This might be easier to position them.

3/ Once everything is where it is perfect for you, then click on top box and ALT L, to link the slaves.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, woodsybaby said:

I can’t get the slaves to Load with the top box, only one of the other, do I need to put the slaves in the same folder as the top box? Truly just can’t figure it out on my own soz

EDIT......Do as Dad says first, if it doesn't work, then do the below.

1/ Open the emulator and load the top box.

2/ Then open the emulator again (just click on the mfme file again and it will load another instance of the emulator) and load a slave.

3/ Repeat step 2 twice more to open up the other 2 slaves. So you have the top box and the 3 slaves loaded.

4/ Left click on the top box and hold down the ALT key on your keyboard and while holding it down, press L on the keyboard.

5/ You will see a message saying 3 games linked on the top box and game linked on the slaves.

6/ Press CTRL Q on the keyboard to close everything down.

7/ Open up the top box and the 3 slaves should load, as well.

Once you have the top box and 3 slaves open, then follow the instructions in my previous post about resizing and moving everything in place.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wearecity said:

EDIT......Do as Dad says first, if it doesn't work, then do the below.

1/ Open the emulator and load the top box.

2/ Then open the emulator again (just click on the mfme file again and it will load another instance of the emulator) and load a slave.

3/ Repeat step 2 twice more to open up the other 2 slaves. So you have the top box and the 3 slaves loaded.

4/ Left click on the top box and hold down the ALT key on your keyboard and while holding it down, press L on the keyboard.

5/ You will see a message saying 3 games linked on the top box and game linked on the slaves.

6/ Press CTRL Q on the keyboard to close everything down.

7/ Open up the top box and the 3 slaves should load, as well.

Once you have the top box and 3 slaves open, then follow the instructions in my previous post about resizing and moving everything in place.

thanks so much for this, it's exactly what my brain accepts as code for me to follow.. really helpful thanks.

• Like 1

living the dream

2 hours ago, woodsybaby said:

I can’t get the slaves to Load with the top box, only one of the other, do I need to put the slaves in the same folder as the top box? Truly just can’t figure it out on my own soz

I wouldn't worry about it, I know how to load them but still have trouble which is why I also have the single player one too. Good you got there in the end though.

Zippy🤐

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1