coin error 10

markboy

16 hours ago, Tommy c said:

Put mfme into edit mode ctrl + E right click on the coin input select properties, tick lock out then click apply take mfme out of edit mode then press f7 this will save the changes and get rid of the coin alarm.

your a good man tommy,thank you so much 👍

19 hours ago, Big J said:

Lol had answered this but never finished it as had a call come in, don't you hate it when that happens.

Thanks anyway for the shorter route Tommy.

Simpler way is don’t ram so many coins in at once, I sometimes wonder why people get alarms as in real life you wouldn’t have 100 credits in a partytime maybe 20 at max so why do it via emulation 

emulation is good of course and near the real deal but you never play em exactly the same as if it was your real cash!!

would you go higher than a six to win a extra 20p?? In the 90’s

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

You'd be surprised how many would go higher than a 6 in real life for that extra 20p!

I used too that’s why I always lost 5’s 6’s 7’s and 8’s evil numbers 

Although remember one slot where you could still lose on a 1 or 12 if the same number came in!!

it was around the same time as top stop early 90’s

Edited by vectra666

6 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Simpler way is don’t ram so many coins in at once, I sometimes wonder why people get alarms as in real life you wouldn’t have 100 credits in a partytime maybe 20 at max so why do it via emulation 

emulation is good of course and near the real deal but you never play em exactly the same as if it was your real cash!!

would you go higher than a six to win a extra 20p?? In the 90’s

I can't help but ram it in😏

I ram them in with the speed I play them 20 creds would feel like putting 2p in a Rat Race, gone in a blink.

4 hours ago, slasher said:

You'd be surprised how many would go higher than a 6 in real life for that extra 20p!

Especially if one was playing a JPM Fairground😉

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1