mfme v6.1

markboy

1 hour ago, markboy said:

sorry ma bad guys!sould of put this comment on the emulator chat.

Nah it's alright here as you are a noob and you wanted assistance so makes sense.

All layouts should work in v19 and v20 unless they are blacklisted ones (in v20 only), well some of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vectra666 said:

No probs 

mfme v6.1 works in windows10

8 hours ago, Big J said:

Nah it's alright here as you are a noob and you wanted assistance so makes sense.

All layouts should work in v19 and v20 unless they are blacklisted ones (in v20 only), well some of them.

nice one vectra666 for letting know 👍..it's because my win10 laptop is a touch screen that makes it more enjoyable playing fruit games.

maybe two of them are blacklisted big j..rest of my layouts work perfect on the v20 👍..what i do is download both 6.1 and v19 see if they work.

oh by the way guys am a big fan of this page,right now it's about half 6 in the morning been up all night playing and want to learning more about the fruit emulators and layouts.👍👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, markboy said:

nice one vectra666 for letting know 👍..it's because my win10 laptop is a touch screen that makes it more enjoyable playing fruit games.

maybe two of them are blacklisted big j..rest of my layouts work perfect on the v20 👍..what i do is download both 6.1 and v19 see if they work.

oh by the way guys am a big fan of this page,right now it's about half 6 in the morning been up all night playing and want to learning more about the fruit emulators and layouts.👍👍

Got a touch screen too, what make and spec is yours?