Monopoly Hot Property

3 hours ago, Pootis Spencer said:

Nearly done with this. Just a few more lamps to manually do then its out for testing.

Does anyone know how to change this Scorpion 5 from coins only to be able to accept notes as well?

Tick dip 8 on bank 1 scroll through the test routine to note acceptor (1.5) to see if it’s found it failing that take a look at my previous layouts of this for info 

Its hard to explain on the tippy tappy (phone lol) you could always send me what you have running laters and I’ll set it up

Edited by vectra666
3 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Tick dip 8 on bank 1 scroll through the test routine to note acceptor (1.5) to see if it’s found it failing that take a look at my previous layouts of this for info 

Its hard to explain on the tippy tappy (phone lol) you could always send me what you have running laters and I’ll set it up

Refill hoppers too upto £350

6 minutes ago, Pootis Spencer said:

Says Key Valid

That’s fine the notey is working what else is the problem

the note inputs need setting to cctalk note 1,2,3 then test them in test mode

16 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

That’s fine the notey is working what else is the problem

the note inputs need setting to cctalk note 1,2,3 then test them in test mode

Yea got them all set up as cctalk 1 2 and 3 but when the machine boots it lights up the buttons to add notes but then goes off. Try to press to add a note and says coins only. 

Can I send you what I have so far? I have an issue with a couple of lamps and two buttons too that I hope you can guide me on. 

23 minutes ago, Pootis Spencer said:

Yea got them all set up as cctalk 1 2 and 3 but when the machine boots it lights up the buttons to add notes but then goes off. Try to press to add a note and says coins only. 

Can I send you what I have so far? I have an issue with a couple of lamps and two buttons too that I hope you can guide me on. 

Sounds to me like its not topped up.  Notes won't work unless there's enough coins in it.

35 minutes ago, Pootis Spencer said:

You can but won’t be on till later as dad says refill hoppers 

tick refill tab then shove upto £350 coins in

it needs minimum £150 float of quid s for notey to work

• Like 1