Desert Island Retro

Shinobi

Flimp

Had the music of this in my head last night , when i first heard of mame , this was the goto game . I enjoy modern games to the extent that i think they look pretty but the gameplay isnt there . Shinobi is a proper game ,  hard as fuck . Those green and blue ninjas mess me up . Ghouls and ghosts is bastardly hard too . Just giving a big shout out to the crazy hard arcade games of old . 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...
On 19/11/2020 at 22:30, Flimp said:

Had the music of this in my head last night , when i first heard of mame , this was the goto game . I enjoy modern games to the extent that i think they look pretty but the gameplay isnt there . Shinobi is a proper game ,  hard as fuck . Those green and blue ninjas mess me up . Ghouls and ghosts is bastardly hard too . Just giving a big shout out to the crazy hard arcade games of old . 

From all arcade games it was my favorite when i was at school. i tried to get lunch very fast and run to the bar next to school to send hundreds of francs (i m French:-)). and i m not sure i finished it once 😞

now i can play it at home with a raspberry and recalbox 🙂

• Like 2

Recently ive been hitting , burnout 2 , on the dolphin emu . Obviously , the PS2 version would be great  ,but the game runs like my marriage , not good :) . High as fuck other day , or was it today lol , found the worse game ever made , i shit you not . Its called action 52 on the NES . heres a short documentary on it , sounds bland as fuck but a great watch , made me giggle . Even tried the game , its worth doing that too , promise :)       RANDY !!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1