Old BFM Rom page??

MattyL

Hi folks, I'm over from the mecca for a nose😎. I've recently been keeping good old Vectra going with some images of my some of my Global clubbers.

While I'm over here browsing... does anyone remember an oldish BFM page that had scorp4 Rom downloads? It was on a blue background... It seemed like after sales updated versions not on the main site but more like a sub site. I got some improved gameplay Roms for my Treasure island club a few years ago and they were banging.

I can't find the page now and I'm after a look and some more for another clubber Money to burn. £3k in and no Jackpot!!! 🤠🤯

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MattyL said:

I can't find the page now and I'm after a look and some more for another clubber Money to burn. £3k in and no Jackpot!!! 🤠🤯

Preparing a happy RAM for the £1,000 Club Money to Burn took a staggering £5,000+ of coin-in volume. Not sure what jackpot setting yours is on, but £3K definitely isn't out of the realms of possibility.

Yeah ive jackpotted alot of clubbers 😎 mine's CMTB is on £250.

Out of similar scorp4s I've had jackpots for £1500-2500 (treasure island+viva mexico). Both unforceable.

The improved gameplay Treasure island roms did it on about £400 in which I was amazed at. Played much more like I remembered back in the day aswell. I'm hoping some more sets of CMTB are about.

I have the decals for £1000 but you've just put me off trying that setup 🤣

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MattyL said:

Yeah ive jackpotted alot of clubbers 😎 mine's CMTB is on £250.

Out of similar scorp4s I've had jackpots for £1500-2500 (treasure island+viva mexico). Both unforceable.

The improved gameplay Treasure island roms did it on about £400 in which I was amazed at. Played much more like I remembered back in the day aswell. I'm hoping some more sets of CMTB are about.

I have the decals for £1000 but you've just put me off trying that setup 🤣

Can you burn a set of these improved roms for treasure island maybe if you can get to the machine some nice hi res images for a top notch dx too please 

Sure here's the set that are decent gameplay in the picture. I've got a vid of the jackpot from x3 cherries all the way to the top somewhere. Two friends and myself all had the other set of not roms as good as originals in our machines. 

Treasure Island door,loom and reels are in storage ATM as I've got CMTB fitted on my cabinet. As soon as it's jackpotted I'm swapping back over. No probs on the pictures when it's done it's one of my favourites.

20201024_182408.jpg