Donations and Downloads

Konsider

3 hours ago, Konsider said:

I just donated, so... here's hoping :D lol

No hoping about it, honesty, integrity and loyalty goes hand in hand here. It is not how much you donate or how frequent it is mainly about involvement. Nothing forced I assure you but like hearing thoughts, opinions amongst a whole heap of other things.

Glad you had a good transition here😊

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Konsider said:

Does donating a tenner give you lifetime access to unlimited downloads? :D

I thought it was for approx 12 months then if you want more after you renew the donation 

It’s  not about just grabbing as much as you can, it’s about appreciating what’s here and helping support the site you’re taking from.

some choose to donate to this site in other cashless means by ways of uploading roms and images for unemlated machines , others creating those machines and some choose just to be involved with this site through regular posts basically those posts are what keeps this site entertaining 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

I thought it was for approx 12 months then if you want more after you renew the donation

Nope.  This needs 100% correcting.

This site is not for profit and is also not setup to be a business if people choose to donate again for any reason IE, to continue to support, new badge each year that is up to them.

You need to remember the history of the site, donations only ever started after I kept being asked to allow it so people could help if they wanted to.

Do not expect what Fruit-Emu do with regards to yearly membership subscriptions to be replicated here - it just does not happen.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Hi all , i recently paid a £10 donation on the home page, and got the confirmation from paypal. Is there an acknowledgement from the  sites owners that its gone to the site? 

thanks in advance.

PM @pete_w our administrator and he will sort it out for you but usually it is between 24 and 48 hrs.

• Like 1