Hit the Six DX for MFME v20?

Konsider

I had a search for "Hit the Six" but cannot find anything about it. I had an old DX layout for a very old version of MFME, but it won't load into the new v20 MFME (dat not supported?)
Does an updated version of Hit the Six exist? Thanks! :D

EDIT: I found this:

However, when I load it into MFME v20 it says "blacklisted layout"? Any ideas?

Edited by Konsider

1 minute ago, Big J said:

Since you donated go into the Legacy section above there are a fair few others including one from @hitthesix(One of our great layout creators). 

Check it out and if you get stuck let me know.

Awesome man, thanks! :D What I did was, I downloaded MFME v19 and was able to play the Hit the Six! :D

Something cool about it is, the "2" jackpots actually work the way they should on this version. Years ago I had a version of Hit the Six which was quite fun, but for some reason the "2" didn't behave like it should. I guess most things improve over time.

Something I always used to wonder about Hit the Six... people always used to be paranoid that it was possible to "mess up" a payout. For example, if you got a jackpot to hold... but accidently only held 2 reels... was that enough to stop the payout from happening? Or like, another thing people used to say was "make sure you have plenty of cash in the machine as it starts to pay out". It seemed people thought that if you had to collect the cash midway through payout, it would stop the payout being on the "roll". Any truth to anything like that? Was it indeed possible to stop a payout getting up to around £30 if you did something to mess it up as it was happening?