Some Scorpion 4 Problems

Pootis Spencer

So I have a couple of S4 layouts that when loaded up have a constant cash drop sound like the machine is paying out. Also when the machine initialises it comes up read meters? If I cancel its shows door open even when its not ticked. Is this a dip switch setting incorrect?

Edited by Pootis Spencer

1/ The issue of the payout sounds can be sorted, by opening the layout, going into design, edit mode, then under the configuration tab, unchecking both hoppers.

Come out of configuration screen and edit mode and save the layout.

2/ The doors open issue, must mean you have old layouts, that may have been updated, so check for newer versions. If no newer version is available, you can sort out the issue, by entering the switch numbers.

Again, go into edit mode and open the configuration tab and enter the switch numbers for service and cash.

I've attached a document, with all the Scorpion 4 issues, that I knew about, with information on switch settings and those layouts that need the hoppers unchecked. 

Over at fruit-emu, I started a thread, which now contains tons of information regarding switch numbers for most Scorpion 4 layouts as well as lots of other fix information for various layouts on different techs.

https://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/index.php/topic/52784-layout-diy-fixes/

SCORPION 4.zip

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wearecity said:

1/ The issue of the payout sounds can be sorted, by opening the layout, going into design, edit mode, then under the configuration tab, unchecking both hoppers.

Come out of configuration screen and edit mode and save the layout.

2/ The doors open issue, must mean you have old layouts, that may have been updated, so check for newer versions. If no newer version is available, you can sort out the issue, by entering the switch numbers.

Again, go into edit mode and open the configuration tab and enter the switch numbers for service and cash.

I've attached a document, with all the Scorpion 4 issues, that I knew about, with information on switch settings and those layouts that need the hoppers unchecked. 

Over at fruit-emu, I started a thread, which now contains tons of information regarding switch numbers for most Scorpion 4 layouts as well as lots of other fix information for various layouts on different techs.

https://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/index.php/topic/52784-layout-diy-fixes/

SCORPION 4.zip 7.84 kB · 1 download  1

Thank you. Will take a look through that and hopefully that will fix issues