Touch-Play Front End

Reg

14 minutes ago, Laylow said:

I'm using pinball X for many years now, the program made such a progress during the years. Also great support! Pleasant surprise to see Tom made an MFME version!

Downloaded it for my new to build cabinet, thanks @tspeirs 👍 

I fear soon I am going to be asking @tspeirs for more enteries... :)

Only 14 left to fill...

image.png.97c6e0a9fcd90b546b3bd65e6e8309a2.png

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice.

I agree touchscreen would be uncomfortable standing. I think I'd have to be sat down on a stall rather than standing to play it. But still a nice edition to your Pinballs and arcade cabinet. 

Loving the Pinballs as well. Played around with emulators for it a few times, I'm not a massive fan of pinball, but they do look great in those table cabinets. Takes emulation to another level. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I tried to install this beautiful piece of art 😇 but run into an installation problem. How can I put the slots in the layout folder if every slot has a different folder?

Second Q is how to close the program if escape or the q-button doesn't work? Did I do something wrong during installation. Touchscreen or desktop setting? And how do I enter installation wizard after the first time?

17 minutes ago, Laylow said:

I have every layout in it's own folder.

The game manager recognizes the games automatically, you can also add them manually.

Here are my settings..

mfme.PNG

map.PNG

Strange thing, wont work on my pc. Just opening MFME and choosing a slot is working fine. Desktop or touchscreen doesn't matter?

On 27/02/2021 at 17:53, Laylow said:

I did mean Touch-Play's game manager, working path should be the place where your mfme.exe is. Automatic configuration off. Touchscreen I don't know, I guess it doesn't matter.

Automatic configuration turned off now. Tried a reinstall but after starting Touch-Play only slots visible are the 3 standard ones.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also having an issue. The games are all loaded in, but once I attempt to load, it just goes black, loading and back to game select.

Any ideas?

On 07/03/2021 at 10:37, raza55 said:

Automatic configuration turned off now. Tried a reinstall but after starting Touch-Play only slots visible are the 3 standard ones.

I did this a couple of times... I pressed the tick symbol, thinking that's save... it's a tick, it must be. No, that's back to default. Put your settings back in and just close it.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, mechamonkey said:

Hi, having a whale of a time with this working on a touch screen, tremendous work all involved! 
This is probably a super basic question but can anyone tell me how to exit a game back to the selection menu using the touch screen or must I have a keyboard attached? 

If you are using MFME, top left of the screen.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Reg said:

If you are using MFME, top left of the screen.

Thanks Reg, but I'm still having no luck.
I am using MFME, once I'm playing a machine all the touch controls work a treat for the actual fruit machine it's just I can't quit that game.
I've tried holding and tapping the top left corner but nothing happens, there is no icon like in the game selection screen or anything like that. Am I missing a setting somewhere in settings.exe?
It also wont let me actually exit using the touch screen either from the main menu.

1 hour ago, mechamonkey said:

Thanks Reg, but I'm still having no luck.
I am using MFME, once I'm playing a machine all the touch controls work a treat for the actual fruit machine it's just I can't quit that game.
I've tried holding and tapping the top left corner but nothing happens, there is no icon like in the game selection screen or anything like that. Am I missing a setting somewhere in settings.exe?
It also wont let me actually exit using the touch screen either from the main menu.

All my settings for MFME are shown here along with a demo of it working.

Video in .RAR file.

fruitmachine - TightVNC Viewer 2021-10-07 15-58-36.rar

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...