Touch-Play Front End

Reg

4 hours ago, tspeirs said:

You just click the bottom left and right corners. Am I missing something? Is it not working?

You could create a transparent wheel logo.

Ah no - mistakes on me.

I was looking for an option to turn it on.

I'll give the transparent logo a go - thank you.

2 hours ago, WibbleWobble said:

It is indeed a fantastic piece of software, many thanks for all the effort in programming it. 

Transparent wheel appears to be working well for me, if anybody else wants me to share it to save having to make one I am happy too.

Pete

Made a couple, but all good, thank you for the offer.

Loving what this can do - so many emulators under the simplist and cleanist interface - just brilliant.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tspeirs said:

Thanks for the positive feedback fellas. Guess it was a good idea!

I purchased a refurbished all in one hp touschscreen pc a few years back and will be setting it up with this shortly.

I have plans for a nice screensaver mode and a few other things,

When you get a minute, could you do a dummies guide to getting the video recordings working please ?

I have the following in my install directory...

image.png.340db1c1e4a9e691a6200e8d0cd358f3.png

...my settings are as follows...

image.png.452e44eb8e699c798933b331beaf5353.png

...and it captures absolutely fine.

image.png.9c484976ce1ab7d122550abfc010723a.png

What it is not doing is playing back as a video within Touch-Play - it must be a setting but I am damned if I can see it.

All I get a is a blank screen for the game if a video has been recorded.

Thank you.

My god this is truly incredible and gave me that proverbial slap in the face, where do guys like you think up this stuff then just incorporate it😱 Was just telling Reg via PM this is not my thing, well that is me wrong for starters.

Well done Reg and @tspeirs for your great input, will keep an eye on this in future and just telling my boy we need to get the 360 out (backwards compatibility Ghost n Goblins, Street fighter, Smash Tv etc) and the Game Cube has old games on it too (Gauntlet Dark Legacy) just a shame that Sony didn't bring backwards compatibility into the equation like Microsoft and the only way to play much older games on a PS4 is by jailbreaking the console and downloading certain software which which is not only illegal but ill-advised!!

Gotta say, with the video fix above and some decent wheel images, they're back in.

Loving how pretty this looks - probably the last video I'll post for a good while - but it shows off the games behind it brilliantly and yes, there are fruit machines in there that are also recorded.

• 2 weeks later...

@tspeirs can I report a quick bug please in the Game List Manager.

Systems 21 and onwards don't show the game list when you hit select...

image.png.1a0e5cc861af829b00216358853b9699.png

If I edit the Touch-Play.ini and move it to System20, it works fine.

Also on your official site I reported a bit more complicated bug with a PS2 emulator, don't know if you've had a chance to see that.

Thank you.

• Reg unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...