The Build

Looking great 123, makes me want to strip mine down and break out the rattle cans....

On reflection I think my cabinet needs to be gloss not matt. but the amount of stripping and masking I'd have to do causes me nightmares, but seeing as I've managed to blow the IPAC, I might just do make myself do it.

The finished look of your cabinet just has that something I feel mine is missing, and I think its the gloss finish.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WibbleWobble said:

Looking great 123, makes me want to strip mine down and break out the rattle cans....

On reflection I think my cabinet needs to be gloss not matt. but the amount of stripping and masking I'd have to do causes me nightmares, but seeing as I've managed to blow the IPAC, I might just do make myself do it.

The finished look of your cabinet just has that something I feel mine is missing, and I think its the gloss finish.

Hiya mate, thanks for the nice words 👍🏻

About the colour (matt and gloss both look good) I personally prefer the gloss finish, but as yours has shown matt looks great too. So I guess it’s just personal opinion.

If you think gloss will make it that step better, go for it! 👍🏻👍🏻

16 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

Really looks good now its painted. Amazing how much difference it makes. Maybe do a quick video of it all working taking coins and paying out. That would be great to see. Glad you got it working in the end. Pleasure to help. 

Thanks 😊 👍🏻👍🏻

I’ll have to have a look how I can get a video in sometime.

21 hours ago, Ginge said:

Looks awesome 123 makes me want to  have another crack at a cabinet my self but this time with hoppers and a coinmeck and a monitor in portrait mode, if the wife will let me she is already complaining about my bar top cabinet on the kitchen table 😉.

Thanks @Ginge

It would be great for you to build a one with a mech and hopper but I see where you are coming from, the wife is always in charge! 😂

• Like 2