Hot Six Club £250 Dx

Coming soon as requested  @stopnstep1

one thing i'm after, well a few as we don't have decent ones is hi res images of the grape and pear used and maybe the strawberry/orange, amot has uploaded images via rich geezer resources so may nick something from that

est release date 08/08/20

HOT SIX CLUB ON.png

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

very gud idea.vectre wow only 4 days est thats fantastic.your a legend thankyou.heh was thinking then i maybe well off here but i have a clubclass 500 quid jackpot dad did a few year ago am sure the symbols are the same.will investigate now and get back to you if you like

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

one thing i'm after, well a few as we don't have decent ones is hi res images of the grape and pear used and maybe the strawberry/orange, amot has uploaded images via rich geezer resources so may nick something from that

HOT SIX CLUB ON.png

just realised that pic is a factory reset as well double grape on top supermeter.thats a very easy 800 quid profit on swapovers.well looking forward to this.cant hank you enough

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

21 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

HOT SIX CLUB ON.png

another thought wasent club supersix the same symbols as well on the 250 jacky version

35 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

HOT SIX CLUB ON.png

have an ideo maybe opened  super 6 club now will spin till i get the symbols up.tell me to be quiet if i am sounding clueless haha

3 minutes ago, stopnstep1 said:

have an ideo maybe opened  super 6 club now will spin till i get the symbols up.tell me to be quiet if i am sounding clueless haha

yeah upon investigating the rich geezer is defo the best option.symbols are bent on the super six pear and other symbols.thats why your the emulator and i am the newbie.leave you too it vectre and as always thanks a bunch have a top nite

• Like 1
On 04/08/2020 at 21:52, vectra666 said:

HOT SIX CLUB ON.png

my whole weekends in your hands, if you cant find the relevant symbol just use a picture of your fruit bowl i will still be happy 😀

• Like 2

No probs still on the look out for decent grape and lemon @Tommy c or anyone who has made one for there layouts a Scorp4 version as the ones I have are still 💩

that’s all that’s needs doing now apart from re sizing/colouring the sevens segs

adding gradients etc to reels 

blending the multi lamps used, although not many and general check over via mfme 

• Like 1

looks beautiful vectra.you no my thoughts on your talent.very much appreciated.wish i could be of more assistance.but i no you like perfection.will leave it to the master.have a great day.hope you get what you need jim

49 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

those are ok but they're for scorp2 machines where as this uses the later scorp4 pears n grapes etc

Thanks, looking forward to this. Anyway the grape might be of use for my Streaks Ahead layout....

• Like 1
Just now, vectra666 said:

i have roms you have symbols all we need is decent images to play them in, unfortunately we don't have any :( 

These two good?

a1_X3cuA.jpeg.jpg

lSZPVSDQ.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif