roms

alex howard

8 hours ago, alex howard said:

hope i posted this in the correct section but does anybody know if there are available roms for grandslam(scorpion 4) £250 hopper version or hotsix(scorpion 5) £150/250 versions, obviously both bellfruit club machines, many thanks!!

There is roms for hot six (Scorp4) and I think there’s a decent flyer for this , would you like a dx made then?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stopnstep1 said:

wow really.brilliant news that. never thought i would see the day. no you shunt have your favourites but mine are vectre pook and tommy c.my fav machine also.thanks a lot.have a top day

No probs it might not be a masterpiece in the meantime whilst you wait you could play similar ones like grand slam, red hot six and older ones like 65special they’re all basically the same format even regs latest flaming 400 by reflex is a clone of these 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

No probs it might not be a masterpiece in the meantime whilst you wait you could play similar ones like grand slam, red hot six and older ones like 65special they’re all basically the same format even regs latest flaming 400 by reflex is a clone of these 

.you are a genius.your work is amazing.you ought to be super proud of yourself.yes i have all them think they were in eclipse style cabs..thanks very much vectre.they are all clones of each other this being the newest.65 special being the first.still emptyable in the wild.but super rare to find.i am not a slot player no more play poker.but love the nostalgia of all the oldies.thanks for all the work you put in.very much appreciated

• Like 2