Fruit Machine's best played in Portrait?

Jay4154

I have a dedicated 39" screen in portrait mode for MFME, with separate buttons, and twin hopper unit, which is much better than playing on my 55" TV in landscape mode. However since V20 of MFME now supports 2 screens, I am tempted to try 2x 24" or 32" screens in landscape mode next. 

• Like 1

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

Hello, I am trying to build a cocktail table with mame, pinball and the fruit emulator. I was wondering if MFME is able to rotate the playfield screen in it's own preference options?

Maybe somebody has experience and knowhow about it. So far I learned v20 up supports dual screen, but couldn't find a rotation option.

48 minutes ago, Qwarkie said:

Hello, I am trying to build a cocktail table with mame, pinball and the fruit emulator. I was wondering if MFME is able to rotate the playfield screen in it's own preference options?

Maybe somebody has experience and knowhow about it. So far I learned v20 up supports dual screen, but couldn't find a rotation option.

MFME doesn't have a rotation option, so you would have to set your Monitor orientation to Portrait in the W10 Display settings.