Crazy Fruits Down Under request

jackpotjon05

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

I do remember playing a machine back in the days of Fruit-emu called Crazy Fruits Down Under, but when you download it from the site it seems to come up with an error and the machine unfortunately will not play.

I cant see it anywhere else apart from on there, so I was just wandering if there was a way to solve it please, or if it was re-released here and where I could maybe find it?

Thanks for your help, it was a fun game to play and would love to see it again.

This was one of the cache of layouts that only ran on the leaked versions of the emulator, V9.4 and V10.1

I have both the layout and appropriate version of the emulator here, will upload if there is no objection from Reg or Wizard.

The layout will not run on any version of the emulator currently available for download from DIF.

image.thumb.png.c0f1de24aef46b5b4b1a4cb204bf60e1.png

Edited by Chopaholic

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

3 hours ago, Chopaholic said:

This was one of the cache of layouts that only ran on the leaked versions of the emulator, V9.4 and V10.1

I have both the layout and appropriate version of the emulator here, will upload if there is no objection from Reg or Wizard.

The layout will not run on any version of the emulator currently available for download from DIF.

image.thumb.png.c0f1de24aef46b5b4b1a4cb204bf60e1.png

I downloaded it from FE, ran it in v5.1 to convert to fml, then unchecked the hopper checkbox and it ran fine in v19.8. A few quick changes to make the bezel clickable and remove the offscreen buttons and it's fine.

Edited by Wizard
  • Like 2