Club Fast Fruits request

Multi Retro Man

Hi,

I've been a massive fan of yours for years and have followed and messaged before.

However, one of my favourite ones you did was Club Fast Fruits DX layout on MFME V2 (converted from JPemu I recall) and can't find it any more.

Are these older ones still available and if so, where can I find them?

Many thanks in advance

David F 

David,

I can help you with this but I would feel it best for you to try and contact Pook first, as this layout was not officially updated for MFME5/6 and he may be wanting to re-release it at some stage and/or help you with a download of it now.

The other idea is to donate to this website and then you would be able to download the legacy version and then you would need to obtain the ROMs etc. At that stage I could help you if you have any further issues.

I would like to upload the layout for you here but due to respect for original author and respect for site rules I am unable to.

Mort.

20 hours ago, Mort said:

David,

I can help you with this but I would feel it best for you to try and contact Pook first, as this layout was not officially updated for MFME5/6 and he may be wanting to re-release it at some stage and/or help you with a download of it now.

The other idea is to donate to this website and then you would be able to download the legacy version and then you would need to obtain the ROMs etc. At that stage I could help you if you have any further issues.

I would like to upload the layout for you here but due to respect for original author and respect for site rules I am unable to.

Mort.

I've done a couple myself, including an update of a classic version of a game that is a WIP that needs the light numbers but wondered how I can get them uploaded, if it's possible at all?

I guess that due to it being the Volcano one you may not be able to use it?

What do you think to them? The Volcano was the first one that I'd ever tried to do with the editor etc.

Volcano-1600 by MRM - Red.jpg

WIP - Finished layout.jpg