Desert Island Retro

Commodore

slasher

Commodore?? Vic 20, 64, Amiga 520. Not as much as you think TBH, i have an Amiga with loads of software and not really worth anything. Unless its fully boxed in excellent condition i think only worth something to collectors. 

• 2 weeks later...

Even that might be worth £100 on eBay, depending on condition and if you have any other accessories.   Cartridges, memory expansion, disk drive.   The plastic casing on these machines often discoloured over the years unfortunately.

The Vic 20 was a poor machine, mainly due to the memory, think it was around 3.5k.  Most owners would have purchased the 16k expansion cartridge that was available as an add-on.  Some of the 16k games were good, I remember owning Perils of Willy, which was basically a Vic20 version of Manic Miner.  Was pretty decent to be fair.

J

• Like 2

Yes case is very yellow and has some marks, however it does have the memory expansion cartridge. 

Will have a look and list the games it has. Each game I believe also has the original box albeit collapsed, but still nice to have.

There's some tapes with it too, as the previous mentioned cassette drive which has the original box including the polystyrene. 

Probably worth holding onto it for a few more years?

Need to get it tested but need time and motivation for that lol!

@Reg can this be moved to 8-bit please? Sorry for posting it in the wrong place, assumed it was right but said machine is even older than me so.. Lol

Edited by slasher