Jump to content
Clo06

BFM - Cash Blitz

Recommended Posts

BFM - Cash Blitz


BFM - Cash Blitz

Tech: SYS85

A great game from Bell Fruit, from way back in 1987, brought back to life.

This machine although only a £2 jackpot plays a great game and really shows why the 'A' in AWP originally meant Amusement.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes part of the emulator.

Thanks to Wizard for the emulator

Player for the roms

The image provider.

Please use MFME V19.8 or later to play

Enjoy & stay safe :) 

Bell Fruit - Cash Blitz 1.JPG


 

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up to no good again Chloe😉 anyway where have you been, some of us were worried so don't do that again😥

Thanks for this and another Blitz from you😊

Stay safe out there love and take care x

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big J said:

Up to no good again Chloe😉 anyway where have you been, some of us were worried so don't do that again😥

Thanks for this and another Blitz from you😊

Stay safe out there love and take care x

I haven't been anywhere, apart from on here lol :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Clo06 said:

I haven't been anywhere, apart from on here lol :)

So you have (just stalked your profile), there has been a lot going on lately in the community so must of missed it.

You can kick my furry butt now (Simpson reference)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you are you sure it's only £2 jp mAybe a checkbox will sort it I'll look in a mo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lamp (19) £2 repeat should be lamp 29 and i'm sure this will become £4 as the flyer states either £2 or £4 for jackpot, used hitthesixs cash bank as a guide for checkboxes i'll see if i can force a jackpot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

lamp (19) £2 repeat should be lamp 29 and i'm sure this will become £4 as the flyer states either £2 or £4 for jackpot, used hitthesixs cash bank as a guide for checkboxes i'll see if i can force a jackpot

Fixed that lamping issue, thanks for pointing it out :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got the shite @£4 tokens now need to figure out what checkbox is what lol closing the gap as we speak there's a switch that changes cash to token jackpot but which one?

@Clo06 pm sent regarding layout

Untitled.png

Edited by vectra666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vectra666 said:

got the shite @£4 tokens now need to figure out what checkbox is what lol closing the gap as we speak there's a switch that changes cash to token jackpot but which one?

@Clo06 pm sent regarding layout

Untitled.png

If you use the  the  settings from  my  cash bank  layout,  the "cash bank" feature on this pays out £4 tokens

bars and melons are £2. check boxes 16 18 19 20

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hitthesix said:

If you use the  the  settings from  my  cash bank  layout,  the "cash bank" feature on this pays out £4 tokens

bars and melons are £2. check boxes 16 18 19 20

It was checkbox 22 for £2/£4 clo06 will update the layout accordingly 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this release - here is your video link.  Linked this machine very nice and the classic looks smart as ever.  Thank you @Clo06.

1001760683_CashBltiz.png.97daf42994978f3fd783656c8d99c3b7.png

  • Like 1

 "Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Clo06 said:

£4jp version now uploaded, thanks to vectra666 :)

Oooooo many thanks... the upload has the .bak and not the .fml in though...

Edited by Geddy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vectra666 said:

It was checkbox 22 for £2/£4 clo06 will update the layout accordingly 

It is button 20, for £2/£4. not that it matters as 20 has  already been done 

Untitled.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Clo.

Not seen this before, which is a bit weird, as it looks a decent game.

  • Like 1

Stay safe everybody. You might want to start taking a zinc tablet every morning too! (look it up)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...