Roms Section

Ginge

4 minutes ago, Ginge said:

Am I going mad or had I drank too many beers the other night was there a section on top banner with roms ?

There was yes - but due to some serious advancements by @Wizard it's not needed anymore - there a couple of comments about a new feature in the v20 thread.

• Like 1

Have been reading the list of changes there is a lot, I am not going to pretend I understand it all because I don’t although picking it up slowly.I do appreciate all the hard work @Wizardhas put in to make it all possible and not forgetting you guys @RegAnd @Geddy for the work you do, this may sound a stupid question having read the above quotes so will the new v20 be able to find the ROMs for us and install it to the layout ? Also on the list of changes wizzard mentions em editor/ simulator modifications what are these for haven’t come across them in v19.8 yet 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginge said:

this may sound a stupid question having read the above quotes so will the new v20 be able to find the ROMs for us and install it to the layout ? Also on the list of changes wizzard mentions em editor/ simulator modifications what are these for haven’t come across them in v19.8 yet 

That is the plan.

The EM editor/Simulator is used for development and creation of electromechanical machines like Pool Play/Super Number Gambler/Hot Dog/Ten Up etc

There aren't that many releases of those due to the amount of work needed to create them as the whole schematic has be entered into MFME component by component and wire by wire.

Edited by Wizard
  • Like 3