Update not working

10 minutes ago, chasnbons said:

Nine posts wanting help and not one please or thanks. 

And you think this pillock has changed?

We are giving him a chance.

@SocialDragon368 he's not wrong, although clear he does not like you and prepared to say his mind, you could have said thank you at least once. 

On the plus side - we already have some improvment - his messages over the past 24 hours make far more sense.

@SocialDragon368 you know the poster that I've just quoted, he is no fan of yours.  Why not try to turn things around a little with pleases and thank yous ?

Since you came back your posts now make sense and are formated they are readable. 

Can we please work on putting a few pleases and thank yous around when people try to help you or you download a layout ?

Prove @chasnbons wrong that you can change and change for good - that will also be good for you elsewhere as well - but make it a constant change please.

Let's work on that now.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I agree @chasnbonsBut I am going to try and help.

@SocialDragon368, I had this when I got my Pc back the other day on a factory reset as the update wouldn't happen but try this(might not work but worth a try).

Delete v19 including its zip folder, deleted my temp files and checked for updates. I re-downloaded v19 and did the update, wallah, I'm in. 

This may not work for you but it did for me.